Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I f#$%ing hate it when people make their point by asking and then answering their own question? Yes I f#$%ing do.

Do I f#$%ing hate it when people make their point by asking and then answering their own question? Yes I f#$%ing do.
Lol. Donald Rumsfeld was the first person I ever noticed that did this on a routine basis but now I see people doing this everywhere.

Europe has the dumb. Now they have the dead.

I suppose they can brag that they're more charitable than everyone who didn't commit suicide to accommodate people who do not reciprocate tolerance. All the people who are impressed with charity can pat them on the back. Mutual smugness is an easy trade off for violent, random death by superstitious monkey, right?

The selection of games for Mac isn't as bad as it used to be by any means. I thought I'd be leaving gaming behind when I switched, and while I give them all the credit in the world for making hardware and software that's extremely conducive to productivity, I've still got:

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Bioshock
- Bioshock 2
- Batman: Arkham City
- Doom 3
- Broken Sword
- Broken Sword 2
- Knights of the Old Republic
- KotR 2: The Sith Lords
- I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
- Metal Gear Rising
- The Orange Box
- The Stanley Parable
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father

All installed on this laptop. I should probably uninstall most of those to free up some disk space, really :slap

I have most of those as well on my Mac.

While it's great that they are available, they just don't look as good compared to a fully loaded PC.

I do get what you are saying though. But I wish Apple would focus a bit more on graphic cards as much as they do on everything else. They are very expensive as they are.

"Delish". If you use that word in front of me, please know that I am resisting the urge to smack you in the face.
"Appies". Unless you are Canadian, please don't use that word. They are "appetizers".
"Delish appies". Go. Take your white zin with you.

I have most of those as well on my Mac.

While it's great that they are available, they just don't look as good compared to a fully loaded PC.

I do get what you are saying though. But I wish Apple would focus a bit more on graphic cards as much as they do on everything else. They are very expensive as they are.

I think I got very lucky with my MacBook, it's got an Intel i7 married up to an Nvidia graphics card. Deus Ex looks amazing on this thing.

I hate that the RAM isn't upgradeable though.

sTtX36t.jpg

Did he really say that?!

we can only defeat with kindness and love, not with bullets but with hugs. you cannot defeat hate with hate, evil with more evil,
defeat hate with love :love

sTtX36t.jpg
...so if I say I love you...does that mean I win? :D

Back