Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She didn't gain weight, she had plastic surgery to puff up her face! She's a nutcase!

She's fatter than before, especially her neck.

47350.jpg

Ages ago I used to really like her talk show. Then it changed and she got high and mighty and I couldn't stand her. I could say more, but I won't. :lol

Mr. Green once said that she's rich, in college class, and this only big black guy in class is fiercely defensive of Oprah. Oprah still a good person though.

Believe me, she's not fat, she's just got one messed up face now. There are other pics of her and her whole body but she's not fat.

Oprah :monkey4

Hackers......someone from San Jose, California tried to hack my Microsoft account but couldn't get past my security questions.

Sonsabitches :mad:

Speed cameras. Much prefer to be pulled over, have a chat with the cop and drive off with a fine or warning.

Over here, it's the stop light and turn signal camera.

Mr. Green's late mother got 3 tickets from 'em illegal turn camera. New Jersey is smart enough to take them down. They only take advantage of motorist financially and really doesn't prevent speeding/wrong doing. There's proof that they're more distracting and possibly cause accident than anything else. There's report that most or some don't even pay the tickets and law enforcement don't have the man-power to collect.

Back