Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like this just shipped and is scheduled to be here tomorrow !!!:hi5: but I'll be in San diego this weekend....:monkey2 I 'm going to have to wait till Monday or Tuesday to get him....:slap

Will do... I spoke with my sister and she said she'll be home all day tomorrow. Hopefully she can stay up and accept the package for me... If she does, I'll pull an all-nighter to take pics when I get back on Sunday.....

Will do... I spoke with my sister and she said she'll be home all day tomorrow. Hopefully she can stay up and accept the package for me... If she does, I'll pull an all-nighter to take pics when I get back on Sunday.....

:yess: That would be very awesome of you!! :clap :hi5:

SWEET!!! I'm totally excited for mine and in the mean time hope to marvel in the photos of people who are getting it first. Enjoy it and congrats to us all who picked one up. :hi5:

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T5.jpg

T3.jpg

T4.jpg

Its Epic.

I knew it!!! sideshow pics never do pieces justice!!! I love the way it looks and the "old" factor really seems to be toned down i really love the side profile and the details!! :hi5: :yess: :clap:goodpost: you sir have made my day!

That looks... majestic.

I just wish the helmet didn't have those cheek extensions. And the crazy long spike on the top of his helmet.

Back