Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say this, the artwork on the bottom of the pieces is top notch and getting better and better with each release. Too bad they'll always be covered...

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! :gah::gah::gah:

btw I'm going to compete again. :wave

Nah, I haven't played since I was 14 or so, I was on my way to becoming a goalie :monkey2 but I was decent. I had a mean slap shot though at one point. That was back whenever Saint Louis Blues were actually decent and we had Brett Hull and Adam Oats, I still remember the season where he had 50 goals.

What class, did you move up in weight?

There he is in all it's glory

downsized_0421011053a.jpg

downsized_0421011053b.jpg

Look great bro. I think I'm going to set mine up right at the front door so when anyone walks in they shall be put in their place by Thor...talk about awkward :wink1:

:viking

Man, pictures like this makes me wish I was a Thor fanboy. No matter fan or not this is a ridiculous looking bust.

Yup, no doubt it is out of the question, Thor is massive biggest collectible to date in my collection

The depth of this piece (28") is the biggest hurdle in getting this piece inside any cabinet. Mine is on top of my Besta and it still overhangs the edge slightly and has to be angled on there.

Massive does not begin to describe this piece.

Like Mister Ski said this is one HUGE bust and by far this biggest I've ever seen, and I've seen all the 1:1 bust to date and this is humongous!

the biggest statue i have right now is the spiderman comiquette or hulk comiquette if anyone has one of those please take a pic of the thor bust next to it im really digging this bust and might buy it!!

Unfortunately I haven't gotten mine yet so I can't take a comparison picture with those other statues, however if they aren't posted by the time I get Thor I'll def post them for you smooth c.

Like Mister Ski said this is one HUGE bust and by far this biggest I've ever seen, and I've seen all the 1:1 bust to date and this is humongous!

I have yet to see this one in person, but the specs were a LARGE part why I was instantly hooked to this one. The way I see it Thor needs to have that godly presence and the ridiculous size accomplishes that from everyone thus far whose picked him up. :clap :yess:

I have yet to see this one in person, but the specs were a LARGE part why I was instantly hooked to this one. The way I see it Thor needs to have that godly presence and the ridiculous size accomplishes that from everyone thus far whose picked him up. :clap :yess:

I don't have it this, but I so vitidly remember this bust at SDCC because it was so BIG! When you get this Thor bust in your collection you'll have no choice but to be star struck, by it's presence and pure size!

Back