Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome pics.. i think its one of the best bust...but i don dig the sideways pose...feel like unable to see the face when placed straight...hey Rome, how is it?

awesome pics.. i think its one of the best bust...but i don dig the sideways pose...feel like unable to see the face when placed straight...hey Rome, how is it?

That is why this is the best bust in the series. It's not your usual looking straight at you piece. This one is different. Original. It has character and movement to it.

Soon you'll be in my collection my pretty. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:panic: Geeit in mah collectshun!

Get out of my car, get into my collection... bee beep bee beep yeah.

Soon you'll be in my collection my pretty. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:panic: Geeit in mah collectshun!

Get out of my car, get into my collection... bee beep bee beep yeah.

My college education at use...:lol

Wicked Witch of the West from Wizard of Oz

Fat B@stard from Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me

Billy Ocean - Get Out of My Dreams (Get into My Car)

My college education at use...:lol

Wicked Witch of the West from Wizard of Oz

Fat B@stard from Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me

Billy Ocean - Get Out of My Dreams (Get into My Car)

LOL I love yeah bro. Oh man... I am in college as well. This is what we're reduced to. So sad. *walks into wall*

Oh-oh, Yes, I'm the great Thor... collector! wooo a wooo... Collecting is what I do best. Wooo a woooo My need is such, I love my Thor bust so much. I'm an addict, but I'll never put it to rest. wooo a wooo

picture.php

#12 in the motha ____ house yall! Lovin this one, who ever is on the fence better jump, NOW!

Take pics! Man, everyone is getting in the top 100. Watch me not get one. Oh well, just getting a Thor bust is awesome enough news. :impatient:

Back