Thor Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be part of the hair. The lighting is playing with me.

I hope I get a low number, but with my luck I doubt it. :gah:

Oh heck, I'll just be happy if it comes mint in hand, and the paint does not peal over time. Remember, I owned the 1:1 Iron Man bust. That thing peeled like.... someone help me.

IN GOD WE TRUST

Thor1-1.jpg

Thor2-1.jpg

Amazing pictures! Can not wait for the statue of 2011! THIS THING BLOODY ROCKS! And yes, it will be a grail. Oh did I just say that word... grail. Oh yes, I did. It's that awesome. It's grail awesome! No way this thing doesn't go up. Size, sculpt, paints, execution, price, ES, and the character.... OH YEAH!

I'll say that word again... grail. Don't like that word being thrown around... What word? Oh yeah, grail.

*whispers grail*

Amazing pictures! Can not wait for the statue of 2011! THIS THING BLOODY ROCKS! And yes, it will be a grail. Oh did I just say that word... grail. Oh yes, I did. It's that awesome. It's grail awesome! No way this thing doesn't go up. Size, sculpt, paints, execution, price, ES, and the character.... OH YEAH!

I'll say that word again... grail. Don't like that word being thrown around... What word? Oh yeah, grail.

*whispers grail*

STFU Eli :nana: :lol

Nah it really is stunning! :clap

*whispers grail*

ahahahahah and the seed has been planted :slap Seriously I think this SHOULD be a highly sought after piece because everything about it screams AWESOME. Very happy I nabbed one early :hi5:
:panic:

STFU Eli :nana: :lol

Nah it really is stunning! :clap

lol :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Agreed

____ this bust is awesome. I just typed a bad word to explain how awesome it is. Oh yeah, it's ____ing grail awesome!

Can't say a piece is awesome without getting censored along the process.

*whispers grail*

How stunning is it? It's grail stunning!

grail

____ this bust is awesome. I just typed a bad word to explain how awesome it is. Oh yeah, it's ____ing grail awesome!

Can't say a piece is awesome without getting censored along the process.

Thanks for "jinxxing" this piece Eli. Now there is no way this will become a grail. :slap

Oh yeah and STFU Eli! :D

Man I remember thinking last year at SDCC how big this Mo' Fo' was looking at it in person. If you haven't seen this piece in person you'll never really grasp how big this bust looks.

Back