THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o-JAIMIE-ALEXANDER-570.jpg

jaimie-alexander-see-thru-dress-at-thor-the-dark-world-premiere-in-los-angeles-adds-1.jpg

Ay mamá! :thud:

That dress is ridiculous. I'm not mad I just don't get why she would wear something like that? Doesn't she get enough attention from men? BTW, this is the same lady rumored to be Wonder Woman right?

That dress is ridiculous. I'm not mad I just don't get why she would wear something like that? Doesn't she get enough attention from men?

She is clearly marking her territory. Hottest female in the movie. Thor's gotta trade up!

BTW, this is the same lady rumored to be Wonder Woman right?

No? Alot of us think she would make a great WW but I haven't heard anything about them actually going forward with a movie for her.

That dress is ridiculous. I'm not mad I just don't get why she would wear something like that? Doesn't she get enough attention from men? BTW, this is the same lady rumored to be Wonder Woman right?
It's called publicity. This crazy thing in Hollywood about getting noticed and turning heads. ;) There's a LOT more people out there now that now know who she is thanks to that dress. Now she'll be one to watch. She'll be in all the magazines and on every gossip (and mens) website for the next week. She's a talking point. Good move on her part. :hi5:

And yeah, she's been rumored to be in talks for a roll in Batman Vs. Superman. Biggest rumor based on that rumor is WW.

She's campaigning for the role of Wonder Woman and that dress will grab some attention. She's never headlined a movie before, she needs to steal attention from the usual gang of A-Listers.

And... holy sh-t!!!!

EDIT: Full Gallery (nsfw)

Last edited:
Shanghai cinema accidentally uses Photoshopped fanmade poster for Thor 2 instead of the official poster

Original Poster:
MhPt19X.jpg

PS'ed poster:
yKpfPJ8.jpg

It's called publicity. This crazy thing in Hollywood about getting noticed and turning heads. ;) There's a LOT more people out there now that now know who she is thanks to that dress. Now she'll be one to watch. She'll be in all the magazines and on every gossip (and mens) website for the next week. She's a talking point. Good move on her part. :hi5:

And yeah, she's been rumored to be in talks for a roll in Batman Vs. Superman. Biggest rumor based on that rumor is WW.

Did Meryl Streep have to wear dresses like that to get good parts?

That dress is actually beautiful. Not only is she showing everything but it does so in a way that she doesn't look trashy. (at least I don't think so)

Yes it is revealing, But it is not that trashy at all

Back