THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me every it as good as the first. Lots of great stuff going on with this one. Maybe a little too much comedy bits but as a whole pretty cool. End of a cool day with this marathon. :rock

Thor 2 was everything I wanted. I liked it more than the first and comes third for my favorite Marvel movies (first Iron Man, second Avengers). Loved the lived in feel for Asgard, loved the action, Loki was excellent...I can only find one thing that bothered me
Spoiler Spoiler:
but that's kind of a minor complaint. All around another solid entry in Marvel's cinematic universe.

Jaime looks beautiful,
whoever thinks that's trashy should take a look at Miley…

Just came back from the Thor Marathon and it was awesome!!

Dark World definitely took the sour taste that IM3 left and made quite the epic movie!! Great battles and baddies, loved the story though a bit convoluted.

:rock!!

Jesus Christ, this movie is BAT**** CRAZY. I loved every second.

Seeing that campy *** scene with Del Toro was a treat.

Just got home from the marathon, enjoyed Thor again, loved seeing The Avengers on the big screen again.

LOVED Dark World. I like to be entertained, while the amount of humor is surprising for a super hero movie, and I'm sure some people will say it was too much, but if it makes me laugh then I enjoy it.

Probably the thing I liked the most was
Spoiler Spoiler:

My one minor complaint was
Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't wait to see it again.

Thor 2 was everything I wanted. I liked it more than the first and comes third for my favorite Marvel movies (first Iron Man, second Avengers). Loved the lived in feel for Asgard, loved the action, Loki was excellent...I can only find one thing that bothered me
Spoiler Spoiler:
but that's kind of a minor complaint. All around another solid entry in Marvel's cinematic universe.

It was Kurse that did that...

Other than Trevor the humor in IM3 didn't work for me.

The humor in this nailed it just right.

If anything Thor 2 is the final nail in the coffin against WB/DC sour puss movies.

Thor 2 proves that mixing drama with comedy makes the action better and makes the audience care!

Mixing drama and comedy is not an easy thing to do, but Marvel has now proven that it makes for a more "realistic" movie than WB/DC version of "realism".

Seriously, this movie clearly shows everything that was wrong with MOS.

This movie has better Star Wars than the PT!

This movie had a better Orc than the Hobbit!

I loved that one of the best hero moments came from a human.

This movie was actually bat **** crazy!

Loved almost every second of it!

Seeing it again today, this time with the wife.

Last edited:
Good to see this movie get some positive reviews. Without a doubt the best superhero movie of 2013 for me, and probably one of the most enjoyable movies I've seen this year.

Back