ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah no worries, though it was only right to keep the other unfortunate people in the same position informed. Yeah I wondered that too, maybe not as many people bought these, or some stores are still waiting. I know my local is still waiting on there shipment.

my Hong Kong seller didn't even get his yet. as i see, everybody has the problem. :(

this thread is so depressing with all the delays of people not getting their figures that shipped a month ago. dang, at this rate SS may not get them until summer.

Just got this email from threezero ? wtf does it mean, as anyone else recieved one __________

Dear customer,

Sorry to bother you.

We contacted to post office, and they said that the parcel is holding on
UK customs, could you please check your parcel and contact to customs asap?

Here is their reply:

this item is held in customs the addressee can contact them through
their website on the link below. We cannot assist until customs release
the item back to us, Kind Regards Sian

https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/shortfor...e=&location=43&origin=https://www.hmrc.gov.uk

so do i need to do anything or just wait ??

caint understand why theres a lack of pic,s on here- unless others from overseas are haveing problems, only seen one vid and pic,s from 2 members,...

I'm still waiting for a HK seller to get these in, since I didn't have the cash during the 3Z pre order period. I am surprised aswell with the lack of pictures, but seeing you guys are having custom troubles, it seems HK sellers are also getting their stock quite late.

Just got this email from threezero ? wtf does it mean, as anyone else recieved one __________

Dear customer,

Sorry to bother you.

We contacted to post office, and they said that the parcel is holding on
UK customs, could you please check your parcel and contact to customs asap?

Here is their reply:

this item is held in customs the addressee can contact them through
their website on the link below. We cannot assist until customs release
the item back to us, Kind Regards Sian

https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/shortfor...e=&location=43&origin=https://www.hmrc.gov.uk

so do i need to do anything or just wait ??

Assume they sent that out to everyone as I got it as well. I contacted Customs on the online form 3zero linked but their response time is something like 15 days. Parcelforce updated me today to say they are no further along.

I got one this morning also. Guess ThreeZero are sending these out in response to ParcelFirce sending them something similar in the process of finding our parcels. Hope this all gets resolved and we get our Turtles soon.

My friend ordered the Leo and Mickey - 2 pack, and we'll be splitting it.

He still hasn't gotten his order yet either. The wait continues..... I mean... we usually get the first releases here in Hong Kong. What gives...?

Apparently I have a letter at home from "Border Force" does anyone else have one?

Apparently I have a letter at home from "Border Force" does anyone else have one?

Pardon my ignorance, but who are border force? I'm familiar with most mail/postal services, but I'm not recognising the name. Do you take this as a good or bad sign?

Border Force is basically Customs as far as I am aware. I've just had a bit of a google and most of them talk about seized items, but I will find out in about an hour.

Seized as they are supposedly fakes! My choice is to let them be destroyed or challenge it but face potential legal action from the copyright holder.

Seized as they are supposedly fakes! My choice is to let them be destroyed or challenge it but face potential legal action from the copyright holder.

But they are licensed figs aren't they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the frack!!! Seriously!? ThreeZero have the 2014 movie licence and these are coming directly from them, how can they possible be fakes!?

What are you gonna do man?

As far as I know, yes they are. Don't understand this or where I go from here.

Sounds like you guys need to hit up three zero and let them call and handle and take care of it. Considering this is happening with a ****load of people , three zero needs to get in contact with customs and get it cleared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what I can do to be honest, Customs claim they have contacted the rights holder who has confirmed an infringement to their intellectual property. Strangely the "right holder" section of the letter is blank.

It says they are further investigating but that they are allowed to destroy if the right holder confirms an infringement (which they have), so my choice is to accept that or take on the "right holder" potentially leading to legal proceedings.

Back