Threezero Cowboy Bebop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have they mentioned if they'll be making Vicious? i really want this, but only if we're gonna get a Vicious companion piece.

have they mentioned if they'll be making Vicious? i really want this, but only if we're gonna get a Vicious companion piece.
"Stay tuned 👀🔥" type of vibes
1700341643179.png

Threezero really should have included his trench coat. He's a rather barebones figure out of necessity, so anything would have been nice.

unfortunately the anime line from 3zero the (figzero) line have been known for been barebones figures its unfortunate but for the price I cant complain.

I already got a 1/6 coat from ebay hope it looks good on Spike

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240527-161129.png
    Screenshot_20240527-161129.png
    658.2 KB · Views: 0
Interestingly enough, Threezero showed off a Prototype of Ein at Anime Expo, now I'm just guessing he will be paired with Ed or something - but they do say he will be on sale later this year so... interesting if they do him separately lol. He is apart of the gang after all 😅.looks like he might have swap out faceplates.

Screenshot_20240704-161516.png
Screenshot_20240704-161246~3.png

Interestingly enough, Threezero showed off a Prototype of Ein at Anime Expo, now I'm just guessing he will be paired with Ed or something - but they do say he will be on sale later this year so... interesting if they do him separately lol. He is apart of the gang after all 😅.looks like he might have swap out faceplates.

View attachment 711638View attachment 711637
Where is Faye!!!

I sure as hell would. I loved the live action version!! I got all excited to see what the story was this morning from the news letter and was properly disappointed. This image putts a smile on my face every time I see it.

View attachment 711765
It was alright, problem is a one season cancelled show doesn't bode well for sales, that would be a risky endeavor for threezero to bank on lol

He looks so good! I really hope they show Faye or Ed soon. Can't be sure if I want to get Spike until I see how they'll look with him.

I sure as hell would. I loved the live action version!! I got all excited to see what the story was this morning from the news letter and was properly disappointed. This image putts a smile on my face every time I see it.

View attachment 711765
One thing I liked about the live action is seeing how good the world translate into live action. That's it. The show had bad acting from most of the actors. Bad dialogue too. And a lot of them are miscast. The look and personality is not there. Also the Ed scene on the ending. I'm glad it's over in only 1 season.

Threezero should really make only the anime figures.

Back