Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spitballing here, but maybe using heat and carefully peeling it away?

How did people do it with the EB?

https://youtu.be/j4ubCKtmGW0

Here?s the link. Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the best 1/6 figs I have seen that isn't a custom piece. How cool would it be if ThreeZero made some more figs from iconic 80's action movies. Die Hard, Predator, Mad Max, Aliens, First Blood. RoboCop - Lewis & the bad guys. A fig of a young Steven Seagal would be cool to, maybe from Above The Law or Out For Justice.

This is one of the best 1/6 figs I have seen that isn't a custom piece. How cool would it be if ThreeZero made some more figs from iconic 80's action movies. Die Hard, Predator, Mad Max, Aliens, First Blood. RoboCop - Lewis & the bad guys. A fig of a young Steven Seagal would be cool to, maybe from Above The Law or Out For Justice.

Id be down to buy any of these. Gibson Mad Max would be a grail for me.

Die Hard, Mad Max, and Steven Seagal would be very cool. I wouldn't mind a Blood Sport JCVD too. HT already made Predator stuff and even Robocop. Although, looking at how good the threezero transformer robots look, I wouldn't be surprised if they could make a better Robocop than HT.

Die Hard has been an absolute no-brainer ever since high-end 1/6 really kicked into high gear - even Hot Toys must have considered it at some point - and yet we've got nothing in all that time so I assume there's a legal barrier of some sort. Similar story with Mad Max. We can probably rule those out straight away.

Hot Toys sits on the Predator and Aliens licenses as we know so don't expect anything there. They also probably still have Robocop.

What I'd hope for if they consider this figure enough of a success is the other Rambos, Demolition Man and the lesser-merchandised Arnie classics such as Total Recall and Running Man. And yeah maybe Seagal or Van Damme stuff.

Hot Toys sits on the Predator and Aliens licenses as we know so don't expect anything there. They also probably still have Robocop.

When Disney starts up the Alien and Predator engine, we may see some activity from Hot Toys. Whether it will be good (the media or the figures), that's the question.

There are so many movies and characters that don't have figures at all. I want a Clint Eastwood line. Josey Wales and William Munny from Unforgiven would be definite purchases for me.

There are so many movies and characters that don't have figures at all. I want a Clint Eastwood line. Josey Wales and William Munny from Unforgiven would be definite purchases for me.

Redman did a few Clint figures awhile back. I would definitely like to see a good ?man with no name? figure.

HT has given me some grail pieces, but I still have a wish list.

Rambo (1, 2 and 4) 3zero already gave me part III
Rocky (3-4)
Beetlejuice
Die Hard ( first film only)
Fred Flintstone (John Goodman)
James Bond (Connery) Tuxedo version
Drive
Jack Sparrow (first film)
Neo (Reloaded)
Mad Max 2 (Gibson only)
Logan from X Men 1 or 2 (leather jacket version)
Sonny and Tubbs Miami Vice (TV show )

I think that's it for "Grails". I would also get Blondie/Clint, Seagal and JCVD, but they're not on my grail list.

All of those are good picks. I would add Lundgren Punisher, Miami Vice Crockett and Tubbs from the show,

If we're including shows, I still want Raylan Givens and Michael Westen.

There's so much untapped potential that a company could really dig in to.

Arnold from The Running Man and Total Recall would be amazing!

Die Hard, Rocky, They Live, Beverly Hills Cop, Lethal Weapon I'd love to see figures from any of those.

Back