Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her, and she is amazing! I love her. My only issue is her nose. Also, her dress is not bright red, but it still looks fab!

Got her, and she is amazing! I love her. My only issue is her nose. Also, her dress is not bright red, but it still looks fab!

Excellent!
In the mood at all to take some pics?
What's your issue with her nose?

P.S. Congrats on landing the Hellboy PF for dad!

QUESTION REGARDING FEDEX.

Hey, I got my statue from Fedex, and they just ask me for a signature...does that mean I didn't get tax? they didnt ask for my credit card or anything.

On the downside, Fedex was late like 10-15 mins, AND, the box I got was heavily damage. The corners of the box are okay, but there's a VERY BIG HOLE on the side of the box. So you think I can ask sideshow to send me a mint box??

QUESTION REGARDING FEDEX.

Hey, I got my statue from Fedex, and they just ask me for a signature...does that mean I didn't get tax? they didnt ask for my credit card or anything.

On the downside, Fedex was late like 10-15 mins, AND, the box I got was heavily damage. The corners of the box are okay, but there's a VERY BIG HOLE on the side of the box. So you think I can ask sideshow to send me a mint box??

If you were expecting to pay taxes at the door and Didn't Fed Ex will bill you later.

Mine arrives next monday and FedEx told me they would charge me in cash at the time of the delivery. But I gess it could be different in other countries... When I get her, I'll post pictures.

I can't wait for the next pre-order, even though I probably won't be able to afford it and end up cancelling. This is so exciting, reminds me so much of the happy times with the 1/6ers and PF pre-orders and how the excitement lies mainly in the wait and the anticipation (yeah, except for Indy and Buffy I haven't really been purchasing "big" items like these, more 6" figures and inexpensive stuff like that). I'm so thankful to Sideshow for rebooting the line. Bring on Faith, Willow and Illyria!

I got mine Friday (#312/400), and I think it is absolutely beautiful! Here are some photos.

buffy1.jpg

buffy2.jpg

buffy3.jpg

buffy4.jpg

buffy5.jpg

That does look great. Is the necklace part of the sculpt or a separate piece?

Who will be the first to post a pic of it next to the PF?

Very nice Robodad! your pictures looks even better than the publicity shots!

Here's mine:
DSC04033.jpg

I'm happy, and at the same time my wallet is hurting. haha!

DSC04026.jpg

Box got damage...thanks a lot Fedex!

DSC04032.jpg

DSC04030.jpg

minor paint chip on the top of one of the gargoyle's head. aughhh!!!
DSC04027.jpg

DSC04029.jpg

DSC04028.jpg

My initial impression is that the statue was so much bigger than what I anticipated. Pretty much the same scale as the Lady Death statue put out by Moore last year. I love everything about the statue and Im glad I got her!

Very nice Robodad! your pictures looks even better than the publicity shots!

Here's mine:
DSC04033.jpg

I'm happy, and at the same time my wallet is hurting. haha!

DSC04026.jpg

Box got damage...thanks a lot Fedex!

DSC04032.jpg

DSC04030.jpg

minor paint chip on the top of one of the gargoyle's head. aughhh!!!
DSC04027.jpg

DSC04029.jpg

DSC04028.jpg

Box damages and chips are certainly good enough reasons to ask for a replacement...
You paid a lot for this, erik.

Back