Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
troll-sign.png

The Slayer's finally here! The box is huge and it says "Buffy on Throne" instead of "The Throne of the Slayer". I'm going to open it. I'm so excited. I had to come here first.

Where on the box does it say that? I don't have the piece myself, but I've seen the pictures of the box in this thread, and I haven't noticed that.

Again,
troll-sign.png

All I will add is that I find your behavior in here to be even more childish after your rant in the Wolverine bust thread when someone dared poke fun at it. There's a word for people like that, now what is it...

Again,
troll-sign.png

All I will add is that I find your behavior in here to be even more childish after your rant in the Wolverine bust thread when someone dared poke fun at it. There's a word for people like that, now what is it...

Tru and I respect that but I'm not coming in here trashing the piece and given my critiques, as a matter of fact you can go and find all the post I've posted on here and I've basically just be teasing with some of my fellow friends which know me a little better than you think you know me and I don't know you.

In short I haven't said a word about what I feel about this piece, but if you want to come out can call my bluff and CALL ME OUT, fine that is fair I will respect that RoboDAD.

If I've offended I'm sorry, I know that I haven't offended others, I will leave. Goodbye, >< on the list.

I've seen weirder things happen on this forum, it's possible and if you took that as a insult sorry I offended this Buffy piece from your collection.

I would seriously be interesting in acquiring thrones like these. I have the Cobra throne all ready.

OK, if you were sincere, then I apologize. However, I doubt anyone who bought this piece would want to sell the throne. I know I certainly wouldn't.

As for whether Sideshow would sell it by itself, I don't know. I don't think they would sell it as it is currently sculpted, since a) it has a large square block sticking up out of the seat to hold the statue in place, and b) the seat cushion is sculpted to look like Buffy's weight is pushing down on part of it, and that would look odd if you tried to put some other figure in there (or even leave it empty). Look at Dave's pictures from earlier in the thread, and you'll get a better idea of what I'm trying to say. He took a couple of the throne without Buffy in it.

I've seen weirder things happen on this forum, it's possible and if you took that as a insult sorry I offended this Buffy piece from your collection.

I would seriously be interesting in acquiring thrones like these. I have the Cobra throne all ready.

I'm probably going to order the exclusive right after I post this (seriously). Been on the fence for a while, but Robodad's pics have sold me.

Maybe I'll sell Ski my throne in eager anticipation of the Summers living room polystone environment. $150 for a couch? Sweet!

I know it's been all in fun. Nope, ya can't have my throne.. ;)
I keep her tucked under my pillow. :yess:

Faith & Willow will be getting done and i hope we get Spike.

Who would you like? waits for the whole cast. :lol :wink1:

Well I'd also love a Wesley and/or Giles, but as neither look good in mini skirt I know thats not likely to happen any time soon. :lol

Thing is If they're as dodgy with the likeness as this Buffy, then it'll just look like some bloke on a plinth, and that won't appeal to anyone, myself included.

Back