Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not everyone at work can have their very own vampire slayer watching over their desk.

IMAGE_199.jpg

Basically it is stuck at work until I get a nice safe to display it at home. I am staying in a small room while I am going back to school so I can save money, so I keep it at work. Actually, it is probably safer in my office. Maybe I'll get a nice small end table for it.

I am really glad I was able to get this. Buffy is a major influence for me as an illustrator and writer. She is an amazing character, so brilliant. I was worried I would miss out on the EX, lucky for me that wasn't the case. Though I really hope they sell out at some point. I would like to see a nice Angel to go with her.

Your official Sideshow apple is the wrong color :lol

Not everyone at work can have their very own vampire slayer watching over their desk.

IMAGE_199.jpg

Basically it is stuck at work until I get a nice safe to display it at home. I am staying in a small room while I am going back to school so I can save money, so I keep it at work. Actually, it is probably safer in my office. Maybe I'll get a nice small end table for it.

I am really glad I was able to get this. Buffy is a major influence for me as an illustrator and writer. She is an amazing character, so brilliant. I was worried I would miss out on the EX, lucky for me that wasn't the case. Though I really hope they sell out at some point. I would like to see a nice Angel to go with her.

Man, my powers of observation are horrible. I noticed the statue and the computer. That's it....:lol

Haha. All of the hand lotion and tissues on my desk is ripe for comedy. Even the beautiful statue can't seem to draw attention from it.

The truth is a lot less amusing though. I work as a chemistry lab tech and my hands are in gloves for hours a day. They get pretty dry and skin cracks over time if I don't use it.

Haha. All of the hand lotion and tissues on my desk is ripe for comedy. Even the beautiful statue can't seem to draw attention from it.

The truth is a lot less amusing though. I work as a chemistry lab tech and my hands are in gloves for hours a day. They get pretty dry and skin cracks over time if I don't use it.

Deadlifts will solve that. :lecture

:lol That did sound weird.

I meant anymore owners of this piece that would like to share how awesome they feel this piece is...

I'm trying to make small talk here. Trying to start some conversations going again in Whedonville. Something. :gah: :lol

:wave

First post and I just have to share my pic... Buffy Ex #206
I think this piece is absolutely awesome. I had to transfer my order to flex pay so it's been a long wait but it arrived yesterday and just :hi5:. I think Sideshow did a fantastic job.

014.jpg

chaeldub- Great Pic! I will have to agree with you. SSC did a great job on this piece.

I hate to say that I am not much of a Buffy fan, but I had to own this statue. I am looking to get Faith and Willow when they come available for preorder.

:wave

First post and I just have to share my pic... Buffy Ex #206
I think this piece is absolutely awesome. I had to transfer my order to flex pay so it's been a long wait but it arrived yesterday and just :hi5:. I think Sideshow did a fantastic job.

014.jpg

Nice pic!
Do you mind taking a pic of Buffy looking straight at the camera?

P.S. Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
Back