Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys should get THIS!!!!! :lecture :exactly::exactly::exactly:

img2788m.jpg

I heard today that this piece is 1/4 scale. I thought it was 1/5 no? And comparing her to my PF's, size difference for sure.

I was going to take a few quick pics to show that the Throne Buffy appears in scale with other 1/4 scale pieces. However, my daughter Selina Michelle (yup, partially named after our favorite slayer) decided to take center stage. I'll take better pics tomorrow when I can actually take advantage of some sunlight... lol.

sm3e2u.jpg

dcugsw.jpg

Last edited:
Asajj Ventress PF (1/4 scale) and Throne Slayer.
1/4 scale for throne Buffy could be argued, perhaps, however, she does look more 1/5 scale, if that makes any sense.
In all fairness, throne slayer looks noticably small next to the Buffy PF.

2i0rcl2.jpg

Last edited:
I've had a couple of issues with the paint on mine, I've had it chip/rub off in two places. I think I know why it happened on the throne base, but I found a spot the other day on the tip of her boot that I had to repaint.

So just a warning to you guys, be careful she seems to chip paint very easily.

To be honest, I had a bit of a problem with the scale of the Premium Format figures of Buffy.

In real life, SMG is a very tiny woman (about 5'3" 100 lbs) and David Boreanaz was larger (6'1" and 200 lbs). Yet the statues are practically the same heighth.

Chewee Levelu-Awesome pics as always!!!

The third one down, the second from the bottom & the last one- can you make that into a bigger wallpaper for the desktop?

Want some advice.
I bought this statue on ebay last week.
The auction stated it was limited to 400 and thatthey paid $250 for it.
Now the auction did not actually state that it was the exclusive but both of the above led me to believe it was the exclusive.
Here is a link to the auction: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ain_0&rt=nc&si=35BVLRTUrE6hLVugsIIvsBxcP3Q%3D

I got it today and it is not the exclusive. Now I never contacted them about it before bidding because I found the item shortly before it was ending so I did not really have time to contact them.
Also I did not say anything before paying or when paying about it being the exclusive because since I got if for a good price I did not want to give them an out. Meaning they could have lied and said it wasn't the exclusive when it was and then I wouldn't of bought it and they could have just kept it.

So should I say anything and if I do am I in the right.
Also it is still sealed in the Styrofoam if I open it do you think that would void any chance of returning if I want to?
I am not sure what to do because I really wanted the exclusive but this was a good price.

You are definitly in the right, since the non-exclusive was limited to 750. Either they lied or were wrong. Either way, their problem, not yours.

But don't open it. They might claim it's lost it's value if you do, and won't accept a return.

I really hope they give you your money back, including shipping. Return shipping as well, since they sold the wrong item. Check ebay's policy on that one. You really shouldn't have to lose money over this.

You are definitly in the right, since the non-exclusive was limited to 750. Either they lied or were wrong. Either way, their problem, not yours.

But don't open it. They might claim it's lost it's value if you do, and won't accept a return.

I really hope they give you your money back, including shipping. Return shipping as well, since they sold the wrong item. Check ebay's policy on that one. You really shouldn't have to lose money over this.

I see that your got it for 164USD. Not bad. I might have kept it. But give them a negative anyway, if they deny you a refund.

I have not contacted them yet. I am still considering keeping it.
I really want to open it but like you said I don't want them claiming it lost value. Although I could also claim that I opened it before I realized it was the wrong version.

Want some advice.
I bought this statue on ebay last week.
The auction stated it was limited to 400 and thatthey paid $250 for it.
Now the auction did not actually state that it was the exclusive but both of the above led me to believe it was the exclusive.
Here is a link to the auction: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ain_0&rt=nc&si=35BVLRTUrE6hLVugsIIvsBxcP3Q%3D

I got it today and it is not the exclusive. Now I never contacted them about it before bidding because I found the item shortly before it was ending so I did not really have time to contact them.
Also I did not say anything before paying or when paying about it being the exclusive because since I got if for a good price I did not want to give them an out. Meaning they could have lied and said it wasn't the exclusive when it was and then I wouldn't of bought it and they could have just kept it.

So should I say anything and if I do am I in the right.
Also it is still sealed in the Styrofoam if I open it do you think that would void any chance of returning if I want to?
I am not sure what to do because I really wanted the exclusive but this was a good price.

I have not contacted them yet. I am still considering keeping it.
I really want to open it but like you said I don't want them claiming it lost value. Although I could also claim that I opened it before I realized it was the wrong version.

Frankly, I think you're being shadier than your seller. You intentionally didn't ask the seller a question before he shipped and now you're considering opening it and claiming you again didn't realize it wasn't the exclusive?
You obviously had an idea that it was an error in the listing regarding the edition number. You took a shot that you'd get a cheap Exclusive and it didn't work out. So now the seller is out the listing fees, shipping cost, and the additional money he originally paid for the item. If you open it he no longer even has a mint/sealed item to sell.
If he was trying to dupe people in his listing he would have called it the Exclusive or used the Exclusive pic. He didn't, he just got the edition size wrong.
Just return it if you don't want it.

Back