Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been so MIA on my favorite board! Just had to comment and say I like her more than I did when I ordered her. Also it's a plus for me she doesn't "have to" set on her base, as I have her somewhere where the base would make her too tall to fit.

The Throne of the Slayer

2hh21kw.jpg

219tfo3.jpg

i27bqp.jpg

21deyxy.jpg

90u7nq.jpg

Lovely statue. I'm not sure how I got #11 as I must have been one of the last people to receive it... lol.

There's lots to like about this piece. The craftsmanship, design, and concept are top notch. Buffy fans should be thrilled. I doubt I can add anything to what's already been said. If this piece serves as a sign of things to come, I think we're in for a treat.

Beautiful!! I'm really loving mine. This one turned out top-notch IMO. It's sad to see that the Exclusive is still available on the SSC website (in terms of a sales point of view.)

Beautiful!! I'm really loving mine. This one turned out top-notch IMO. It's sad to see that the Exclusive is still available on the SSC website (in terms of a sales point of view.)

I am actually really worried about that. I know we have a couple more coming, and I know they are/will be brilliant and should have no issues selling out. But hey, Buffy was pretty amazing too. The likeness isn't spot on, but she's still gorgeous. So I hope that ssc looks past the numbers for now and still makes more after the next two. I NEED MORE!

Hello, my name is BG and I am a Buffy Junkie. Please do not help me.I like it.

I am actually really worried about that. I know we have a couple more coming, and I know they are/will be brilliant and should have no issues selling out. But hey, Buffy was pretty amazing too. The likeness isn't spot on, but she's still gorgeous. So I hope that ssc looks past the numbers for now and still makes more after the next two. I NEED MORE!

Hello, my name is BG and I am a Buffy Junkie. Please do not help me.I like it.

I wondering if a repaint would help the sculpt, anyone has pics of the bare bone sculpt?

I'm excited! Placed my order yesterday for my very first Sideshow piece!

I was wondering if anybody has tried displaying their throne with the PF Spike and Angel and if it seems possibly close enough scale wise?

-Geoff

I honestly didn't display the PFs with this piece. I have it as a stand-alone piece. It's really beautiful in person.

I think a member here (possibly Buffygirl) posted a pic of this piece between the Spike and Angel PFs and I thought it looked good!

I honestly didn't display the PFs with this piece. I have it as a stand-alone piece. It's really beautiful in person.

I think a member here (possibly Buffygirl) posted a pic of this piece between the Spike and Angel PFs and I thought it looked good!

Yep, it was me.

DSCN0267.jpg

I just ordered Buffy Throne of the slayer, the one with the scythe. I am so excited, I cant wait for her to get here. I saw her a few weeks ago in a display at a local comic shop and she looked amazing. : )

I just ordered Buffy Throne of the slayer, the one with the scythe. I am so excited, I cant wait for her to get here. I saw her a few weeks ago in a display at a local comic shop and she looked amazing. : )

Congrats. You won't be disappointed. I love mine! Do you own any of the PFs?

Back