Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ To be fair, the first line you wrote in bold wasn't trully a proof of jedifirefly being shady, just suspiscious. But I got to agree that opening the box and lying about the reason for doing so would be wrong (I admit to not really thinking of it from the seller's side the first time reading).

^^ To be fair, the first line you wrote in bold wasn't trully a proof of jedifirefly being shady, just suspiscious. But I got to agree that opening the box and lying about the reason for doing so would be wrong (I admit to not really thinking of it from the seller's side the first time reading).

Maybe shady is a strong word, sorry. But as a seller, I would hate to see someone taken advantage of. I truly believe, looking at the listing and the seller's feedback, that it was an honest mistake with the Edition number. It could have been settled before they shipped.

Thanks for the advice Skytteflickan88 and YoNoSe.
I have decided to keep the statue. I opened it up and it is awesome.
I put some thought into and decided at the price I paid if I had seen it on ebay listed at that price buy it now even for a non exclusive I still would have bought it.
The seller does have good feedback and it probably was just a mistake. I am going to still give them positive feedback. However I am going to e-mail them and let them know about the error.

I'm glad you did the right thing, sorry if I was harsh. I just tend to look at thing's from the Seller's POV since Ebay is so one-sided.
Congrats on the great score....you got a helluva deal!

buffywp0.jpg

I have to ask, what photo of Buffy is that in the background?

Thanks for the advice Skytteflickan88 and YoNoSe.
I have decided to keep the statue. I opened it up and it is awesome.
I put some thought into and decided at the price I paid if I had seen it on ebay listed at that price buy it now even for a non exclusive I still would have bought it.
The seller does have good feedback and it probably was just a mistake. I am going to still give them positive feedback. However I am going to e-mail them and let them know about the error.

I'm glad you did the right thing, sorry if I was harsh. I just tend to look at thing's from the Seller's POV since Ebay is so one-sided.
Congrats on the great score....you got a helluva deal!

Meh I am not sure he necessarily did the right thing. I have been screwed over by sellers before (and I am seller myself) who mislabel things or intentionally leave vital information out. I am not sure I would give the guy positive feedback until you first contacted him and told him what is up.

Meh I am not sure he necessarily did the right thing. I have been screwed over by sellers before (and I am seller myself) who mislabel things or intentionally leave vital information out. I am not sure I would give the guy positive feedback until you first contacted him and told him what is up.

Meh. Deciding not to deliberately screw someone over when you got a great deal will always be the "right thing" in my book.

Meh. Deciding not to deliberately screw someone over when you got a great deal will always be the "right thing" in my book.

I am not saying he should screw him over intentionally but the seller should not go unpunished in this scenario either. Just how it is.

Looks like a mistake to me. Doesn't need to be punished IMO.

I am sure it was a mistake and in this case I would probably want a refund. If he wouldn't give one well then that is when the hammer has to come down but I guess we will never know because that is not what the buyer is doing in this case. It all depends on how willing the seller is. I have dealt with some major dickwad sellers who would not give refunds for incorrect listings. Again, this is coming from a seller who takes extra care to make sure everything is listed correctly.

If the seller apologizes and offers full refund + shipping cost, give positive. If not, give neg. That's what I would do anyway.

And Something Sexy, I'm pretty sure that image is a very good manip (vampirella body?) since I recognize SMG head from another shot when she was wearing a veeeery different outfit. Looks like her make up got vamped up too.

Looks like Ill be an owner of this awesome piece in December! My girlfriend just won the exclusve on ebay last night....to bad she wont let me look at it until then :(

Looks like Ill be an owner of this awesome piece in December! My girlfriend just won the exclusve on ebay last night....to bad she wont let me look at it until then :(

Hmmm... I would suggest inspecting the piece just in case it shipped damaged. You never know, you know?

Hmmm... I would suggest inspecting the piece just in case it shipped damaged. You never know, you know?

Agreed! We bought some HP wands for Christmas and even though they are presents, we are going to open them for inspection first, just in case.

She promised to open it up the day we receive it and check for any damages to it....I might even sneak a peek and check for my self lol

Got my Throne the other day and was wondering if anybody else had a problem with Buffy's boot not touching the ground?

Back