Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, damn it, I went ahead and did it. Willow and Faith look so damn good in person that I can't get them and not have B. And if I have B, I want the Slayer Scythe, so I ordered it while the getting was good. Yeah me:hi5:

I had it sent to my mom's house as a Christmas/birthday (yes, same day) to me from her.

I was doubley convinced to get it because of some of the great pics in this thread. If worst comes to worst, I can repaint it. While I'm at it, what color dress do you think she'd be hot in? Black is classic even though the black dress is slightly different. How about purple?

As a massive Buffy fan, don't do purple. I actually like the red. I would say go through some photos and choose. You can definitely fix the hair color and her lazy eye if you get one. Then you can come over here and paint the hair on mine. :D Congrats on the order.

As a massive Buffy fan, don't do purple. I actually like the red. I would say go through some photos and choose. You can definitely fix the hair color and her lazy eye if you get one. Then you can come over here and paint the hair on mine. :D Congrats on the order.

That's the plan.

I'm re-watching all of HP btw.:yess:

HP is awesome! Which is your favorite? Order of the Phoenix is mine, with Prisoner of Azkaban in second.

I dug Azkaban (werewolves are cool) but I like the earlier ones better, I never made it to Phoenix but my wife and I are watching all them to start back over and then go to the theater to watch the new one.

I dug Azkaban (werewolves are cool) but I like the earlier ones better, I never made it to Phoenix but my wife and I are watching all them to start back over and then go to the theater to watch the new one.

You're realllly going to like Order. Enjoy! And tell me how it goes along the way.

I have to admit, HP is one of the better translations of a book series to movies. Books are still superior, but the movies are great. My fave book is Azkaban because I like stories that reveal a lot of backstory, but I hate the werewolf design in the movie. Much prefer something like American Werewolf in London for that. I'm not sure which HP movie I like best.

I have to admit, HP is one of the better translations of a book series to movies. Books are still superior, but the movies are great. My fave book is Azkaban because I like stories that reveal a lot of backstory, but I hate the werewolf design in the movie. Much prefer something like American Werewolf in London for that. I'm not sure which HP movie I like best.

:rotfl left brain vs right brain on our thoughts, I do love AW in London though, all time fav.

Right now I don't have a favorite as well.

Got mine in yesterday. Still a little upset with myself as I had promised to not get anything from properties I don't already collect. :dunno
She's still beautiful.

Buffy01.jpg

Buffy02.jpg

As a large group, we should hire a "fix the lazy eye" pro painter. It's the one thing which keeps this piece from truly being awesome in my eyes. I hate not being able to take pics (or being able to display the piece) from any angle. At the same time, I think I would love the dress to be bright red.

Thoughts?

Back