Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buffy01.jpg

I could be wrong but I think you didn't place the throne on the base correctly :wink1:

yeah, it is. I didn't want to say anything though. I'm actually surprised the throne isn't designed to fit into pegs on the base.

Got this one waiting at my mom's house for me for Christmas. Couldn't be without this one if Willow, Faith and others are coming.

Got this tonight from my gf for Christmas and I absolutely love it!

I'm looking to throw up some new pics of the Slayer on the Throne tonight.

And yes, I'm bored again. :lol

Hey guys, I'm wondering if someone can post two pictures comparing what the "lazy eye" and normal versions of this piece look like. My local comic shop has it for $250+tax so $270 total, and since I missed out on it when it was available at Sideshow I think I might get it from there. I wanna be sure that the eyes are done correctly before I buy though, and I need something to compare it to, so if someone could help me out that would be great!!

Don't they have the one they're selling out to look at? Look at it. If it looks good, get it. If not, don't.

There are varying degrees of lazy eye. You have an advantage in being able to eyeball what you're buying before laying $$ out.

Hmmm, alright, thank you for the quick responses. I will ask to look at her up close to see how it looks. I just didn't know if it was something I could spot easily or something that maybe I wouldn't be able to see, but find that it's not correct later.

Does the Exclusive come up for resale often anywhere? I've been looking for one and so far can only find the normal version.

I finally decided to get into this line after seeing the Spike and hearing there is an Angel on the way. May have to hunt around for the Buffy ex for a while.

Sidewinder, you should be able to come across an ex Buffy without issue. Did you get Willow and Faith as well? I'm really excited about Faith. Willow was great and I'm hoping that Faith will be too. As long as they fix the recent issues we've seen.

Back