Toyfair 2007 Captain America pics.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Waller said:
I'd rather get wood over Elektra or a Selene PF (hint hint hint), but that's just me. :D

I rather get wood over Jennifer Garner sporting the Elektra outfit and Kate Beckinsale the actress in the black catsuit, but that's just me. :D

Eli26 said:
I rather get wood over Jennifer Garner sporting the Elektra outfit and Kate Beckinsale the actress in the black catsuit, but that's just me. :D

Touché on both points. :cool:

I wonder how many of the Exclusive waitlists will convert...The exclusive truly is a completely different piece when looking at it compared to the standard, there can't be many cancellations....

Jedi_Mike said:
I wonder how many of the Exclusive waitlists will convert...The exclusive truly is a completely different piece when looking at it compared to the standard, there can't be many cancellations....
I think that there might be because of the 2 per customer limit. Some people probably bought some to flip but will decide that it's too much work to do so. I got on the Hulk wait list while they were shipping practically and there were only 1000 of those. SO wish me luck because I really want the exclusive.

I'd actually buy this one at a premium. I have to get the exclusive. As stated earlier, it makes it look like a totally different piece! I may need 2 to display both ways.

im gonna use the hand with the outstretched finger to hold the ultron head and have him standing on the zimmer helmet..im a trendsetter

customizerwannabe said:
I'd actually buy this one at a premium. I have to get the exclusive. As stated earlier, it makes it look like a totally different piece!
Yep, and unlike the Hulk you don't have to fully commit to only displaying the modern vs. the first appearance if you buy one.

I just preordered the regular. Felt no need for a switchable head... always liked Cap a certain way and saved quite a bit of money by going that route.

Plus I heard people having problems where heads popped off of their figures...just wish we knew if his head was a magnet or attached by a pole like the feet are to the base.

Totally stoked here guys. Just ordered the Regular version, and it is my first PF ever!

I've enjoyed the Cap ever since i've been a kid, and can't wait for this first of many pieces in my collection.:D

The ill Jedi said:
AMAZING!

IMG_5736.JPG

Look closely at the wings...at where they meet the head...

Does anyone else think that it looks as if they are removable? :D

Breakage issue = Solved. :rock

The big picture is the movie, the smaller two are the old TV version.

I added that info to my post.

Lol, the TV version always makes me smile. I hope that one day we get the exact same pose done with an Ultimates version of Cap. It'd be really cool to get the WWII version, Modern and Ultimates next to each other, I'd actually buy all three.

Normally I don't really care much about what number I get but for Cap I think I might want to get a CGC graded copy of whatever issue corresponds to the number I get (assuming its affordable of course). If I had my druthers I'll get #227. Always my favorite issue as a kid, Cap fights through an army of Shield agents transformed into Red Skulls on a helicarrier. He beats the snot out of bad guys from one end of the ship to the other until he finally faces the real Skull himself. Pure Captain America greatness!

31_1.JPG

How much does that go for now? I know somebody who owns the first appearance of all of Spider-Man's big original badies, and all in good shape. First appearance of the Green Goblin... better yet, I'll visit his store again and see who he has. I been contemplating buying some of those issues off of him. Albeit, they go for a cool grand. :'(

Khev said:
Normally I don't really care much about what number I get but for Cap I think I might want to get a CGC graded copy of whatever issue corresponds to the number I get (assuming its affordable of course)...

That's an awesome idea! I'm going to consider doing that with all my Marvel PFs. Hopefully, none of them are a real low number. :rock

Monk said:
IMG_5736.JPG

Look closely at the wings...at where they meet the head...

Does anyone else think that it looks as if they are removable? :D

Breakage issue = Solved. :rock
Interesting observation. Removeable wings also means SS could release an ultra-limited "Ultimates Cap" variant, minus the wings and including a utility belt.

Ultimates-CaptainAmerica.jpg

Mind you I'd have no interest in this version but I'm sure there would be at least 50 or 75 fans who would jump at the opportunity to get one.

Last edited:
Back