Toyfair 2007 Captain America pics.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the $430 Ex. sale wasn't a fluke. Two more just sold for the same price in the last day.

The regular can still be had from retailers at $212.50. Get it while you can. I'm tempted to pick up an extra regular myself.

NYF_6950_resize.JPG

Khev said:
And after the inital ebay trading and flipping I don't think anyone will see anything close to $212 for the regular again.

i wouldn't be surprised if the regular sells out everwhere before it ships

the Doctor said:
i think exclusive cap will be another doom,iron man...fantastic exclusive

Hopefully TOE will be kind enough to sell me one of his 4 at cost :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Darth Loki said:
Hopefully TOE will be kind enough to sell me one of his 4 at cost :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

:lol Sorry man. I'm holding both for myself and my bro is holding to his as well. Like many have said, this is a definitive Cap. statue. You know I would hook you up if need to bro :rock :rock :rock

the Doctor said:
hi toe....oh yes...i got him ordered..really looking forward to it.

but i need another marvel fix...im getting withdrawal simtoms:sick

tell me about it. I just hope it is someone significant, say Thor PF :D

TOE said:
:lol Sorry man. I'm holding both for myself and my bro is holding to his as well. Like many have said, this is a definitive Cap. statue. You know I would hook you up if need to bro :rock :rock :rock

I've never had a wait list not come through, but if these are going to be selling like that, I have a fear that flippers will be all over these. Thankfully I got on the wait list before they killed him off though.

TOE said:
tell me about it. I just hope it is someone significant, say Thor PF :D

i'm up for thor....and maybe a silversurfer,daredevil,venom 1/4 scale comiquette:chew :chew :chew

As of today Fireside Collectibles has sold out of the regular. Last retailer that I'm aware of still offering a preorder at $212.50 is Dark Shadow:

https://store.darkshadowcollectibles.com/000527.html

I preorded a regular to go with my exclusive (both suits and bases are too cool to not display) and I recommend anyone still on the fence to do the same.

$212 is a STEAL and the price will never be that low again. Barely over $200 for what will no doubt always be one of the premiere (if not THE premiere) Marvel statues ever. Don't say I didn't warn you! :)

I have my regular on order from Bob. I think I've seen him a few other places but you can't go wrong with Adam and Dark Shadow.

EXCLUSIVE OR NONE that's my moto for this. I'm so red I dropped this, but I thought it was shipping in March. Luckily I got on the Waitlist pre-death too. Hopefully I get it to come through.

PosterBoyKelly said:
EXCLUSIVE OR NONE that's my moto for this. I'm so red I dropped this,
Exclusive AND Reg, that's my motto. I'm so glad I didn't drop this. :D

7161.jpg
71611.jpg

I knew that if I just got the exclusive his WWII outfit would just stay in the box but its too cool for that!

71611_press04-001.jpg

71611_press01-001.jpg

:flag :flag :flag

Since the regular is so cheap and would allow for both display options at once I decided to grab an extra. I was originally planning on just having one and displaying the modern costume with the Nazi base but not anymore. If SS releases any other Avengers that I like I'll display the regular edition with them and keep Golden Age Cap shown in a proud place of honor by himself. :)

Khev said:
As of today Fireside Collectibles has sold out of the regular. Last retailer that I'm aware of still offering a preorder at $212.50 is Dark Shadow:

https://store.darkshadowcollectibles.com/000527.html

I preorded a regular to go with my exclusive (both suits and bases are too cool to not display) and I recommend anyone still on the fence to do the same.

$212 is a STEAL and the price will never be that low again. Barely over $200 for what will no doubt always be one of the premiere (if not THE premiere) Marvel statues ever. Don't say I didn't warn you! :)

www.cornerstorecomics.com still has the regular for $212

Back