Toyfair 2007 Captain America pics.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back:

main-12.jpg

Right Shoulder on the top left corner :eek: :

main-13.jpg

He is on the top left :D :

main-14.jpg

main-15.jpg

I will have to re-create this shot at comic con. Only with me I will have my tongue sticking out and saliva all over the statue.

TOE said:
main-15.jpg

I will have to re-create this shot at comic con. Only with me I will have my tongue sticking out and saliva all over the statue.

Problem with that TOE is big hulking Cap' is blocking our view of the lady, so people will be thinking you're oogling Ghost Rider's back side. But whatever floats your boat. *teehee*

Eli26 said:
YOU'RE SO WEAK AND PATHETIC TOE!

:eek: hey, my main intention is to show the Capt. It just so happen that Emma is on the way, and more in focus :eek:

TOE said:
:eek: hey, my main intention is to show the Capt. It just so happen that Emma is on the way, and more in focus :eek:

hehe Don't blame you. Man, sometimes I think our geekdom truely has reached new lows at times. :(

I'm dying to see some real time pics of the Exclusive version of Capt. Wasn't there one on display at TF?

Jedi_Mike said:
I'm dying to see some real time pics of the Exclusive version of Capt. Wasn't there one on display at TF?
SS didn't bring any exclusive versions because they were only showing the collectibles that would be sold in stores, not those available direct from them only.

Khev said:
SS didn't bring any exclusive versions because they were only showing the collectibles that would be sold in stores, not those available direct from them only.

i was thinking that too but after seeing Ghost Rider Excl. I thought the other way.

I wished we had information whether or not Exclusive Cap's head is on a magnet or pole. Also, is the regular version's head one solid piece to the rest of the body, glued on, or is the same principle as the Wolverine setup? Better yet, is the non exclusive Wolverine's head one solid pice with the rest of the body sculpt?

Giddy up i just preordered mine.! i just got a regular version but im on the waiting list. I doubt ill see one of those. This statue is just to sweet to pass up.

gbeef said:
Giddy up i just preordered mine.! i just got a regular version but im on the waiting list. I doubt ill see one of those. This statue is just to sweet to pass up.

Due to PF prices, many do end up getting cancelled, so there's always hope for the waitlist.

Back