TOYNK 30% sale! Get your Cinemaquettes and more for cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they really need to email people waiting for the T-850. it's a long time to wait to find out what's going when you drop $840.

I haven't gotten my notice yet for my AVP Warrior, and I paid thru PayPal. Wonder how they will handle that if they are sold out :confused:

the charge on my debit card for the T-850 dropped off today. not sure what that means, maybe the preauth only lasts a couple of days....that or they took it off because they couldn't get any more.

I haven't recieved a shipping notice for my CM Alien, but the payment for it has posted to my credit card.

i dont know whats goin on, i didnt get anything yet.

those of you who got their orders cancelled, did toynk notify you of it via email?

nash said:
i dont know whats goin on, i didnt get anything yet.

those of you who got their orders cancelled, did toynk notify you of it via email?
Like I said, I haven't gotten anything except a $1000.00 charge on my credit card.:lol

I got charged for Chopper predator, but my Rambo and Han EE still nothin....

i imagine we won't know anything till next week. they are open for another 30 minutes though in case anyone wants to call them.

I got a rejection letter for my Alien Warrior:monkey2 Damn it! It's back to bargain hunting. Why didn't their website update when it sold out? Isn't something like that, the quantity of in stock items, in the system and when said amount has been processed it shows "sold out?" I mean, it really wasted my time I feel like. Now I have an extra $100 (not a BAD thing) but I know some people were ready to sell stuff to afford some of these things, or put off other sales for them, than got the run around.

Still no shipping info or rejection notice on my Elder Predator.

customizerwannabe said:
That's alright. I paid it off for you over the last week and left you with enough dough to go to dinner at the best restaurant in town!:rotfl :rotfl
:rock:rock:rock
You sir will put my future children through college.:lol :lol :lol

Their website doesn't even have the Hot Toys/Sideshow AVP stuff now :(. No confirmation yet, I am calling their a$$es tommorrow.

Well, I just received a call from ToyNK and was informed that my order has been canceled and they will NOT be getting anymore Master Replicas Darth Vader Helmets in stock, even though it siad In Stock when I placed adn the order and it says backordered even now... Nice.
icon8.gif

I lost out on the Han EE as well. Oh well, more money for statues! :D I'll get it one day.

Back