TOYNK 30% sale! Get your Cinemaquettes and more for cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader AL said:
wonder when we'll start getting shipping notices for this stuff?

I was thinking the same thing. I ordered the CM T-850 yesterday morning and I already noticed that my credit card was charged for the purchase...

I haven't received any cancellation notice, so I assume my stuff will be on the way shortly.

Yah Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

Oh, I also bought the Obi-Wan light up Lightsaber.

So, I guess I'm not a total freak!:rotfl

Nitro said:
I was thinking the same thing. I ordered the CM T-850 yesterday morning and I already noticed that my credit card was charged for the purchase...

yeah my debit card was charged right after I ordered but I guess it could be a preauth or something.....plus i'm worried i will get a short-haired one so i want to hurry up and get it to find out.

Vader AL said:
yeah my debit card was charged right after I ordered but I guess it could be a preauth or something.....plus i'm worried i will get a short-haired one so i want to hurry up and get it to find out.

same thing happened with mine. i'm was just happy i was able to order this piece at that price. i thought i'd never own a cinemaquette because of the retail costs (too high for me). i'm just anxious to put this put in my collection (that is if they didn't already sell out and it was a preauth). i wonder how many other people got charged after placing an order though?

wofford29 said:
I contacted them about the T850's and he said that as far as he could tell his stock all looks like the one on the website. Which means the short haired version. He also said he's over sold his stock on it, but plan to honor any orders placed by tonight. Which means he may get some new versions in.

yikes! hopefully u guys get the long haired version. i'm not sure what they're return policy is. couldn't find any mention of one on the site. i think i heard that CM would fix short hairs. or was that ones purchased direct from them?

Nitro said:
same thing happened with mine. i'm was just happy i was able to order this piece at that price. i thought i'd never own a cinemaquette because of the retail costs (too high for me). i'm just anxious to put this put in my collection (that is if they didn't already sell out and it was a preauth). i wonder how many other people got charged after placing an order though?

A hold was put on my funds right after I placed my order also. There set up must automatically do a pre authorization. Hopefully everyones order goes through I am very anxious to get my Cap VS Red Skull Dio.

I know it is coming down to crunch time on this sale but I tried to order the
Hot Toys Chopper Predator and it is SOLD OUT. I guess I waited too long. At least I can pickup a Medicom RAH Cyclops cheap. Maybe two...

Ordered a Spider-Man 1:1 Bust for $264.98, I figured I'll never have another opportunity like this again at this amazing price and rather than kick myself on the ass later went ahead and grabbed it.

I ordered a T-850 early that morning when item said still in stock and before this thread was posted. I am hoping I got one of the "in stock" ones as I won't be thrilled if I have to wait 6-7 weeks for it. Even if I do have to wait the savings are well worth it.

Mookeylama said:
yikes! hopefully u guys get the long haired version. i'm not sure what they're return policy is. couldn't find any mention of one on the site. i think i heard that CM would fix short hairs. or was that ones purchased direct from them?

Again, the short haired versions don't exist anymore. There were only the first few that CM sold direct. There is no reason to worry.

elwood49 said:
Again, the short haired versions don't exist anymore. There were only the first few that CM sold direct. There is no reason to worry.

cool, sounds good.

So if I placed my order on Wed. night, and I'm still not charged (still no email confirming cancel) should I assume my order didn't go through due to selling out?

PosterBoyKelly said:
So if I placed my order on Wed. night, and I'm still not charged (still no email confirming cancel) should I assume my order didn't go through due to selling out?
Unfortunately yeah. :(

Back