TOYNK 30% sale! Get your Cinemaquettes and more for cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elwood49 said:
Again, the short haired versions don't exist anymore. There were only the first few that CM sold direct. There is no reason to worry.
ahh. well i was just going by this statement...

"Originally Posted by wofford29
I contacted them about the T850's and he said that as far as he could tell his stock all looks like the one on the website. Which means the short haired version. He also said he's over sold his stock on it, but plan to honor any orders placed by tonight. Which means he may get some new versions in."

but more i think about it, i'd bet they will be the long hairs.

It says on their site that all in stock orders will be preauthorized whether it's a Credit card or Debit Card. It doesn't mean that you're guaranteed to have your order completed.

It's never too early for Halloween right??? :) :lol I went ahead and ordered up an early Halloween Costume. I'm going to be Mr. Incredible come this October 31st... :)
5368a.jpg

I ordered one last time from their site and it was the long haird Arnold. I had to trim it but would rather do that instead of getting a short haired one!

If you do get a short haired one, contact CM and they will give you a newer one.

They are out of stock but are trying to get more from CM and will honor the coupon.

Congrats to those who got these at killer prices.

well i just spoke with their customer service and I did not get one that was in stock, like someone mentioned they are in contact with CM to see if they can get some more and if they can they will honor the price, if not I guess we get our money back. said they wouldn't know till next week.....not sure why it would take so long, seems like it would just be a phone call but what do i know. so till next week we wait.

Weird, I ordered the t850 later than probably anyone and I just got a shipping notice. But I'll be pretty upset if he has hair like the one on the website.

And you really can't complain if you get one that looks just like the pics they are using to advertise it.

Vader AL said:
well i just spoke with their customer service and I did not get one that was in stock, like someone mentioned they are in contact with CM to see if they can get some more and if they can they will honor the price, if not I guess we get our money back. said they wouldn't know till next week.....not sure why it would take so long, seems like it would just be a phone call but what do i know. so till next week we wait.

I hope they honor the coupon for backorders. I've been waiting for this sale for a long time specifically to get these pieces.:eek:

Vader AL said:
said they wouldn't know till next week.....not sure why it would take so long, seems like it would just be a phone call but what do i know. so till next week we wait.

CM does business very slowly.

Updating their website, responding to emails, releasing product... It's just the way they roll.

Oh, and I'll post this again

Unless you get a CM T-850 numbered 1-50, you don't have to worry about the shorter hair!

Vader AL said:
was it the shiney metaled one or the dull grey one?

Every CM T-800 is a kind of dull, "battle damaged" version.

But with a little effort, and some Brasso polish, you can make yours shiny.

what the heck, no shipping notice for me yet and I ordered as soon as this thread was posted. man now im getting nervous.

DetroitSportsFan said:
Every CM T-800 is a kind of dull, "battle damaged" version.

But with a little effort, and some Brasso polish, you can make yours shiny.

yeah i was kidding....i was relating it to the "short-hair or long hair or perfect hair" T-850. :)

hey i ordered my T-850 at 10:35:56 a.m. on Wednesday, for the people who got a shipping notice did you order before that?

Vader AL said:
yeah i was kidding....i was relating it to the "short-hair or long hair or perfect hair" T-850. :)

hey i ordered my T-850 at 10:35:56 a.m. on Wednesday, for the people who got a shipping notice did you order before that?

I ordered around 8:30am. Shipping notice came today and the T-850 will be here Wed.

Last edited:
I ordered my item:

Date: 3/21/2007 9:32:19 AM

(EDIT-I did not get a shipping notice, but an e-mail notification of the order. I have not received any other e-mails besides that)

Last edited:
Back