Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't really tell on TV how big or small people really are, and as hot as I think Summer is as a Terminator, there's no way there's an endoskeleton in that tiny body. :lol And, yes, that's me.

25240_105430572814950_100000440233124_142831_457245_n.jpg

You can't really tell on TV how big or small people really are, and as hot as I think Summer is as a Terminator, there's no way there's an endoskeleton in that tiny body. :lol And, yes, that's me.

25240_105430572814950_100000440233124_142831_457245_n.jpg

Well, I'm sure it would have been a smaller designed endoskeleton. She always seamed pretty small to me though.

BTW you look like Louis C.K.

Awesome pic with Summer, Nathan! She's definitely a petite girl...but she can kill you with her brain, so be careful.

dragonsleeper- that Zoe is looking great! Now that I have a Mal figure, (thanks to you guys) I'm pretty sure I'll be building customs of everyone in 2012. :)

Can't wait to share Simon by New Years! Hope you are all having a great holiday!
Trev

Awesome pic with Summer, Nathan! She's definitely a petite girl...but she can kill you with her brain, so be careful.

dragonsleeper- that Zoe is looking great! Now that I have a Mal figure, (thanks to you guys) I'm pretty sure I'll be building customs of everyone in 2012. :)

Can't wait to share Simon by New Years! Hope you are all having a great holiday!
Trev

More reasons I heart you TG. You make me laugh.

Zowie! Pretty!

Speaking of which: My Zoe wip

HPIM0234.jpg

That is a nice paint up!:clap

BTW you look like Louis C.K.

I can see that. I haven't worked out for most of this year, spending too much time in the paint chair, and I'm kinda built like him right now, too. Just got P90X for Christmas though, so I'm gonna get buff again in no time.

Ahhhh I wish I could buy one of the Summer heads. I just can't paint to save my life.

I've been working on Simon and tweaking the new Summer Glau this week, and both are set to be finished by next week. At that point I'll need to mold them both, so we're probably looking at both sculpts being ready by the second week of January.

Thanks!
Trev

Back