Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swampblossom.jpg

I know, I know.
He isn't that popular but Swampy does have a cult following & he's gonna be getting a much deserved exposure with the DC reboot.
Plus...
I can dream... :monkey1:monkey3

Would look so perfect next to Man-Thing. :lecture

Have no fear bro. If nothing else, SSC has shown that they are not afraid to tackle any character. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they get around to Swampy. Hell, it wouldn't even shock me if he was released before Superman or Batman. SSC is anything but predictable in their choices of characters.

swampblossom.jpg

I know, I know.
He isn't that popular but Swampy does have a cult following & he's gonna be getting a much deserved exposure with the DC reboot.
Plus...
I can dream... :monkey1:monkey3

Would look so perfect next to Man-Thing. :lecture

I'd buy a Swamp Thing maquette in a heartbeat if it was even close to the quality of Man-Thing. :rock

Wait ... isn't this the Ultron thread? What's all this DC nonsense? :lol

I'd buy a Swamp Thing maquette in a heartbeat if it was even close to the quality of Man-Thing. :rock

Wait ... isn't this the Ultron thread? What's all this DC nonsense? :lol

Yes, you're right :lecture
But I would buy the Swampy, too......:clap

swampy is a very tough character to get it done well in statue form, with the class As - batman/superman etc..still pending i highly doubt ss will do swamp thing :lol

swampy is a very tough character to get it done well in statue form, with the class As - batman/superman etc..still pending i highly doubt ss will do swamp thing :lol

He's one of those characters that grows on you.

Still on the fence with this PF don't think it's gonna sell out soon. What should I do guys ?

Wait it out. The ES is high enough on this character. IMHO, 500 EX ES is going to allow you to pick it up at retail or less for awhile. I don't see this rising in price anytime soon.

Wait it out. The ES is high enough on this character. IMHO, 500 EX ES is going to allow you to pick it up at retail or less for awhile. I don't see this rising in price anytime soon.

Good to hear thank you for your input. I like the pf but I not crazy about it. I shall wait it out the ex will be on sell for a while like the sabertooth ex pf

Good to hear thank you for your input. I like the pf but I not crazy about it. I shall wait it out the ex will be on sell for a while like the sabertooth ex pf

Best solution for the problem imo...

Of course there will be the "fake" sellout. You know where Sideshow doesn't post a low quantity bar and all of a sudden it is sold out. :lol

This guy is not a popular enough character to sell out 500 pieces for the EX. :lecture

Yeah the ongoing rumor mill is saying flash and ivy are next for DC stuff.

I hope Flash is first. I have no interest in his character so it will be an easy pass and allow my wallet some time to recoup.

Of course there will be the "fake" sellout. You know where Sideshow doesn't post a low quantity bar and all of a sudden it is sold out. :lol

This guy is not a popular enough character to sell out 500 pieces for the EX. :lecture

I'm not sure if he'll sell out or not. I ordered the EX as soon as it went up because I really liked this statue. It wasn't due to a fear of it selling out. I know some EX sell on the bay for under retail, but I've never been lucky enough to grab one at under retail price. And I like ordering from SS when ever possible for their great customer service.

Back