Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know ... Just think whenever a character is showing on the big screen ... it is getting more famous ....

Ultron is going to be adopted?
129019506100498377.jpg

Yeah Joker PF will probably be big down the road if the ES is 800 or less.

yeah that's the key - edition size. filip is making a calculated gamble by giving up a known 500 edition size piece for a more popular TBD figure. Nothing wrong with that, i just think it's risky.

i am almost 99% sure what SS will do with joker is to keep it on soldout status now since so many eyes are watching it. Then towards the release date, they will fill all backorder and paddle it 10-20% more and announce the edition size.

If that's <1000, filip has a shot of it going to $700, but if it's anything crazy like 2000+ Game over.

Joker is a-list, but i dont think he's in the same tier as darth vader / batman / dr doom etc..

we will see how filip's experiment works out :) i am rooting for you!

yeah that's the key - edition size. filip is making a calculated gamble by giving up a known 500 edition size piece for a more popular TBD figure. Nothing wrong with that, i just think it's risky.

i am almost 99% sure what SS will do with joker is to keep it on soldout status now since so many eyes are watching it. Then towards the release date, they will fill all backorder and paddle it 10-20% more and announce the edition size.

If that's <1000, filip has a shot of it going to $700, but if it's anything crazy like 2000+ Game over.

Joker is a-list, but i dont think he's in the same tier as darth vader / batman / dr doom etc..

True, he may be in the same league as Doom due to exposure in the movies and cartoons. Definitely not Vader or Bats tho'.

True, he may be in the same league as Doom due to exposure in the movies and cartoons. Definitely not Vader or Bats tho'.

Hard to bring bats into that discussion b/c he isn't a villain.

Imo Joker is the more popular and iconic villain compared to Doom, but Vader is the #1 All Time villain. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone of any age who didn't recognize the Joker instantly, but I can't say the same for Doom.

Hard to bring bats into that discussion b/c he isn't a villain.

Imo Joker is the more popular and iconic villain compared to Doom, but Vader is the #1 All Time villain. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone of any age who didn't recognize the Joker instantly, but I can't say the same for Doom.

True, but you could still compare heroes to villains for instance if Bird Brain was well known than Joker.

True, but you could still compare heroes to villains for instance if Bird Brain was well known than Joker.

Sure there's always the hero vs villain comparsion :)

Didn't this discussion start with SSC choosing which DC villain & DC hero to kick off with? Maybe I'm mistaken. At any rate, I think the Joker was the right choice and for their hero they would do Superman being the most popular hero.

Didn't this discussion start with SSC choosing which DC villain & DC hero to kick off with? Maybe I'm mistaken. At any rate, I think the Joker was the right choice and for their hero they would do Superman being the most popular hero.

:goodpost: For sure bro, they started off with the right character imo. Avoid Supes and Bats but still put a pretty popular one out there.

Thanks gagaliya! I did the same thing with the Venom com. I waited to see if I would like the Spidey com before I picked up Venom. That gamble did not work out for me at all. LOL! Oh well, you got to pay to play.

:goodpost: For sure bro, they started off with the right character imo. Avoid Supes and Bats but still put a pretty popular one out there.

swampblossom.jpg

I know, I know.
He isn't that popular but Swampy does have a cult following & he's gonna be getting a much deserved exposure with the DC reboot.
Plus...
I can dream... :monkey1:monkey3

Would look so perfect next to Man-Thing. :lecture

swampblossom.jpg

I know, I know.
He isn't that popular but Swampy does have a cult following & he's gonna be getting a much deserved exposure with the DC reboot.
Plus...
I can dream... :monkey1:monkey3

Would look so perfect next to Man-Thing. :lecture

Man-Thing, Swamp-Thing... then we just need a Treant from LOTR and few Bonsai and we'll have a nice forest dio.....!

Just started collecting and i have ordered a fair few pieces including the Joker PF.

But this is the one i have been going back to take a peek at the pics and i haven't even ordered it :slap

Im not up to speed on Marvel or DC but this piece looks very slick.:exactly:

Didn't even know who Ultron was until last week but somehow im pulled towards it. Just don't know if i can jiggle the finances with all the others that i have ordered :(:(:( Im in the UK and can get it over here but somehow i have it in my head that if a Exclusive is available and in stock go for that one of a regular:dunno

It's time to go green Fuzzy! :ent:lecture

Wasn't Flash & Ivy rumored to be the next candidates?
I wouldn't mind another Batman villain.

Yeah the ongoing rumor mill is saying flash and ivy are next for DC stuff.

Back