Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course there will be the "fake" sellout. You know where Sideshow doesn't post a low quantity bar and all of a sudden it is sold out. :lol

This guy is not a popular enough character to sell out 500 pieces for the EX. :lecture

Mr Ski, this is my thinking exactly!:lecture

draekus;378700 I'm not sure if he'll sell out or not. I ordered the EX as soon as it went up because I really liked this statue. It wasn't due to a fear of it selling out. I know some EX sell on the bay for under retail said:
Don't forget the rewards points. No one should take issue with you ordering direct. SSC does take good care of their customers and this is a killer statue. If I was a huge Ultron fan, I would have ordered it direct.

I am willing to wait it out in hopes of a better price in the aftermarket.

filip, how do you feel about the ex joker edition size that was just announced? 1250. It's not the worst, but i also think at this number it wont be a grail.

filip, how do you feel about the ex joker edition size that was just announced? 1250. It's not the worst, but i also think at this number it wont be a grail.

It's a big number since there was ALOT of demand, those numbers would barely affect this piece's chance to turn into a "grail".

Joker WILL always be an iconic character & that alone should insure this PF's status in Sideshow history. Of course you have to factor in how Sideshow produces & maintains quality of the product.

Bottomline, numbers don't mean anything.
Especially not with such a following as Joker.

I said this in the Joker thread. Sideshow doesn't care about "grails". In fact, they probably never want to see another piece reach grail status because it means they missed out on an opportunity to sell more of that item. Sideshow wants to make all the profit, not flippers. :lecture

I said this in the Joker thread. Sideshow doesn't care about "grails". In fact, they probably never want to see another piece reach grail status because it means they missed out on an opportunity to sell more of that item. Sideshow wants to make all the profit, not flippers. :lecture

Yeah pretty much spot on, and as long as they are up front with the edition sizes on NRD pieces, I'm fine with that.

gagaliya, ask yourself......how many Joker fans do you think are out there? SSC will probably release a combined ES of about 3000 on this piece. Let's say only half were purchased by collectors that actually bought the piece for their collection. That estimate is on the low end. That will leave about 1500 Joker PFs for everyone that passed on this piece or will discover it after it's sold out and only available in the aftermarket. Not to mention, this is a KILLER sculpt. The very best of the character IMHO. Demand will surpass supply for this piece. How much will determine if the Joker will become a grail piece or not. I have 2 EXs coming. I didn't cancel my order(s). I like the odds.:lecture

gagaliya, ask yourself......how many Joker fans do you think are out there? SSC will probably release a combined ES of about 3000 on this piece. Let's say only half were purchased by collectors that actually bought the piece for their collection. That estimate is on the low end. That will leave about 1500 Joker PFs for everyone that passed on this piece or will discover it after it's sold out and only available in the aftermarket. Not to mention, this is a KILLER sculpt. The very best of the character IMHO. Demand will surpass supply for this piece. How much will determine if the Joker will become a grail piece or not. I have 2 EXs coming. I didn't cancel my order(s). I like the odds.:lecture

the odds are with you if you ask me.
i am thinking of pulling the trigger on this..ibut i have no interest in ultron damned..if they change the cape and make it green and make a mask ..then!!!!!DOOM!!!:slap:slap

the odds are with you if you ask me.
i am thinking of pulling the trigger on this..ibut i have no interest in ultron damned..if they change the cape and make it green and make a mask ..then!!!!!DOOM!!!:slap:slap

if that happen, that will be the end of world:lol

:exactly: :goodpost:

:exactly::goodpost:

Ultron is a _____in' statue. _____IN'!

B
I
T
C
H
I
N

STATUE!

^I agree with the loony bird. :monkey1

I thought I just left the Joker thread...:lol:lol