Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edition size was prolly a lil too high on this one.. its a nice piece but not sure how many ultron fans right off the bat ordered this.

not an Ultra fan per say, but it'll look killer along side Cap and Red Skull I think.:yess:

Now lets see if ssc can pull it off without a bunch of finger prints all over it.:gah:

Can't wait for this one!!
It's going to look real nice with Cap and Red Skull

I and I
I hope to be able to make you regret it with lots of cool pics :wink1:
The line has never been better...:lecture

can very well be but we really need to slim down... thanks to SSC wonderful decision to change the harmonized codes, we're paying ~60euro instead of ~25euro per statue above their rising prices
so we really have no choice then to pick only the statues we really really want...

can very well be but we really need to slim down... thanks to SSC wonderful decision to change the harmonized codes, we're paying ~60euro instead of ~25euro per statue above their rising prices
so we really have no choice then to pick only the statues we really really want...

Yeah the 20% vat instead of the 5% i was paying in the uk has been a killer for me. :(

£160 i had to pay in tax on the Optimus Prime statue. :gah:

Thinking about cancel my Ultron PF ex and Angel Comi ex. Someone else wants to take over these in exchange for a certain amount...?

Back