Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultron better not get delayed because of the Chinese New Year. I will punch a kitten right in the face. Hear that Sideshow? Ship Ultron on time and you will save a kitten.

Ultron better not get delayed because of the Chinese New Year. I will punch a kitten right in the face. Hear that Sideshow? Ship Ultron on time and you will save a kitten.

This was probably shipped to SSC last December. There will be no delay here. :lecture Kittens will be saved. :wink1:

LOL, they probably eat kittens for breakfast! The Chinese manufacture that is. Could be a long wait. :horror
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvurmyXTFLk[/ame]

I hate to say it, but I will have to let it go. I realy want and need him for my future Avengers villains display, but I have to make a cut. There is to much going on in the DC section right now......

Almost there...

santron02.jpg

I'm torn between this and the Terminator PF, I Will have both further down the line but it's a tuff choice to which one I get first as I think both are amazing. :gah:

Mmm which one will cost an arm and a leg to pick up further down the line, would wait list for the EX though :exactly:

Wish I had a crystal ball :pray:

I'm torn between this and the Terminator PF, I Will have both further down the line but it's a tuff choice to which one I get first as I think both are amazing. :gah:

Mmm which one will cost an arm and a leg to pick up further down the line, would wait list for the EX though :exactly:

Wish I had a crystal ball :pray:

No contest in my mind. Terminator PF hands down.

Back