Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipping notice today as well!
ETA Tuesday but could come by Monday. Ultron next week then psylocke before my birthday!

This month can't get any better!

I'm really looking forward to picks of this I decided not to pick one up but in hand pics can be very persuasive lol

I'm really looking forward to picks of this I decided not to pick one up but in hand pics can be very persuasive lol

I bet once you see the picture, we'll see a post from you saying you've ordered it. :lol

Pics from Ebay...

$%28KGrHqV,!l0E8F6z9HFLBPLUW0Wbzw~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqV,!okE8YECmTuNBPLU%28RvPVg~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqV,!lcE8MfFpM,5BPLUYFMibw~~60_3.JPG

Looks good from what you can make out in those pictures. I hope someone has better pictures soon.

Looks good from what you can make out in those pictures. I hope someone has better pictures soon.

Looks like it was taken by a cel. Anyhoo from what the guy over at Statue Forums said, "It lacks some wow factor" because of the paint.

Looks like it was taken by a cel. Anyhoo from what the guy over at Statue Forums said, "It lacks some wow factor" because of the paint.

Yeah i read that. I hope i see the wow factor when i open this one, because i've been looking forward to it from the first pictures. :)

[ame]https://youtu.be/T2C6P_5BF60[/ame]

Not sure if I'm keeping this... Looks kinda cheap in the vid.

Back