Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T1 PF LookS good but thats different line we r talking about MaRvel V!LLaN GREAT ULTroN......ohh i m Terminator fan so i m getting T1 PF.....

ha ha ha!! :exactly:

Is this a challenge to line up Marvel Cap universe once Ultron arrives?
SS CAP, Red Skull, now Ultron are just legendary!

How come you cant flex on the exclusive for waitlist?

I asked Sideshow the same question, They said you can't use flex pay with a wait list order as the don't know if it would convert or not :slap

I flexed Superman EX and Skaar EX, Superman converted.

I'm still on the wait list for Skaar.

I asked Sideshow the same question, They said you can't use flex pay with a wait list order as the don't know if it would convert or not :slap

I flexed Superman EX and Skaar EX, Superman converted.

I'm still on the wait list for Skaar.

That's just retarded. So we have to wait until the fake sold out becomes instock before we can Flex it?

I'm torn between this and the Terminator PF, I Will have both further down the line but it's a tuff choice to which one I get first as I think both are amazing. :gah:

Mmm which one will cost an arm and a leg to pick up further down the line, would wait list for the EX though :exactly:

Wish I had a crystal ball :pray:

There are many versions of the terminator already and it's guaranteed there will be many more, this particular pf version the ex head isnt very impressive.

There is only 1 ultron, and higly doubtful sideshow will create another version any time soon. Although we cant confirm 100% as it's not released but the ex pointy hand looks like a good ex.

So if i have to pick one, definitely the ultron. Right now i think you still have a good chance to get waitlist converted as it's in sideshow's newsletter they are taking waitlist which means they had cancellations. I added myself to WL after the newsletter and it converted today.

Terminator PF with the regular head looks very good too dont get me wrong, but i just think it's a piece that can be picked up easily down the road and there will be other versions made as well. So it's not a rare character by any means. Also the ex version is still in stock on sideshow's website, and it doesnt even have a low inventory message yet. Which means 100+ still available while the ultron is already waitlist mode.

It's not one is better than the other, as they are completely different characters in different universe... just applying logic without emotion.

Last edited:
I'm torn between this and the Terminator PF, I Will have both further down the line but it's a tuff choice to which one I get first as I think both are amazing. :gah:

Mmm which one will cost an arm and a leg to pick up further down the line, would wait list for the EX though :exactly:

Wish I had a crystal ball :pray:

the pose on the terminator PF is a big enough turn off for me

Early next week for me.
Im really looking forward to this...

Avengers beware!!

NexT week Great Ultron is coming n its turn out to be cool a must have one for sure...........:lecture

Just got email my ex WL converted but i thought i ordered this outright way back, not sure what the heck is going on i must be losing my mind. But it's coming either way so doesnt really matter.

The beauty of this statue is that there is no human face for sideshow to _____* it up, so i am not too worried and expect an awesome piece.

cant wait!

Just got my tracking number!
Estimated delivery will be on Feb. 7 (Tuesday) by 5:00 pm.
Most likely by 1 pm though, since that's when the fedex guy normally comes around.

Back