Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't look as bright near the end of the video. I'm not keen on the orange face paint but i'll be keeping this one for sure.

Someone on statueforum said it looks like an oversized cheap action figure and so far I have to agree. Looking forward to more pics

Someone on statueforum said it looks like an oversized cheap action figure and so far I have to agree. Looking forward to more pics

It looks glossy and that shop is very bright so hopefully that's the reason it looks plastic? I guess i'll find out when it gets here next week.

It looks glossy and that shop is very bright so hopefully that's the reason it looks plastic? I guess i'll find out when it gets here next week.

I hope you r Right.........it will look good in Person........:pray:

So Ultron does not have lightup chest & face? This really sucks the big one of its true because I bought it for the lightup feature.

So Ultron does not have lightup chest & face? This really sucks the big one of its true because I bought it for the lightup feature.

No it still lights up you can see it on the pictures posted on the other page.

$%28KGrHqV,!okE8YECmTuNBPLU%28RvPVg~~60_3.JPG

can we return him to SS if we dont like him??

We will pay the return shipping cost if the return / exchange is a result of our error such as a defect / damage or an error in filling your order. * If the purchase is being returned for any other reason than those previously stated, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges, including those to return the item(s) to us. Refunds will be the purchase price minus any applicable shipping charges.

From Sideshow.

It'd cost a fortune to ship it back to SSC from France so I guess I'm keeping this. Not too thrilled so far

It'd cost a fortune to ship it back to SSC from France so I guess I'm keeping this. Not too thrilled so far

Unless it's broken then they'll probably tell you to smash it and they'll refund you. That's what happens every time i get something broken from them.

Here's to hoping it's broken then if it turns out as crappy as in that vid :(

I guess I'll just keep doing what I've been doing for the last 8 months: hunt down the grail pieces that Sideshow used to make a long time ago!

I'd agree that the paint could be a bit glossier like they do with the Iron Man pieces & that they shouldn't have done the orange paint. I'm actually relieved though 'cause the eBay pics made it looks as if the paint was really dull.

Plus Jay's pics will certainly turn the nonbelievers. :yess:

I think if they didn't paint the over spray orange, it would look better. Im thinking of repainting this chrome. It would look so much better.

Back