Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa!!! Why is this piece so terrible painted? And what is the ORANGE thingy on his chest and eyes? It supposed to be a light-up feature. I didn't order this piece but I am frustrated for those collectors that have received or will receive it.
After Rogue thought SSC would wake up and bring their A game. But this Ultron is even worst than Rogue. Now I am REALLY worry for my other POs on SSC. My POs are Caps PF, Thor PF, Joker PF, Angel com, Batman 1:1 bust. :( WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!??

hay friends as a international customer i must say that we still hope to have good great ultron in person coz returning him is going to be expensive we will loose our half of the money on returning so better to hope this piece will turn out good.....we all r come to conclusion over one video ....so better to see him in hand

Whoa!!! Why is this piece so terrible painted? And what is the ORANGE thingy on his chest and eyes? It supposed to be a light-up feature. I didn't order this piece but I am frustrated for those collectors that have received or will receive it.
After Rogue thought SSC would wake up and bring their A game. But this Ultron is even worst than Rogue. Now I am REALLY worry for my other POs on SSC. My POs are Caps PF, Thor PF, Joker PF, Angel com, Batman 1:1 bust. :( WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!??

Less talk & MORE PANICKING!!!
panic.gif

Re: Refusing Fedex and who pays for it?

Remember that this is only 1 statue we've seen. It is still possible that this is not the production piece.[/QUOTE]

Most likely it is. Last year CSC received a production piece of Thanos a week early.

Re: Refusing Fedex and who pays for it?

Remember that this is only 1 statue we've seen. It is still possible that this is not the production piece

Most likely it is. Last year CSC received a production piece of Thanos a week early.

panic.gif

hay friends as a international customer i must say that we still hope to have good great ultron in person coz returning him is going to be expensive we will loose our half of the money on returning so better to hope this piece will turn out good.....we all r come to conclusion over one video ....so better to see him in hand

I won't be losing anything on this. :lecture

how come ur keepinG him i guess so u wont loose ur moneY

I could contact my CC and tell them whats happened, but there is no chance in hell i'm losing money on a bait and switch. :mad:

Last edited:
FAK! mine shippied also.

Hey VS did your ship and your going to reject the package?
This statue is BUNNNNKK!!!

Nope. :eek: I requested a delay of charge from Friday to Monday. I contacted SSC this morning & they cancelled it without losing my NRD. I dodge a bullet here.

Back