Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Hoping Disney takes notice. Don't forget to pick up the new Muppets movie on Blu ray or DVD at your local video stores. :lecture
Resuming PANIC mode!
panic.gif

:lol You should replace it with your Signature.

Is it a little strange that a retailer in NY would already have this?

That's what i am hoping for, i know midtown comics very well and buy a lot of stuff there. They usually always get sideshow statues late, not early. For example they are getting the gimli only this week, 2+ weeks later.

So i dont see how they managed to get an ultron PF shipped to them so fast from CA before everyone else...

yes i know wishful thinking, but one can hope :(

i waited for this statue for so long. god damn ssc

Thats not any better. Its very misleading because there is no natural lighting on this piece.

but the bars looked much better and with the correct color. it could be he lid up the statue or this is the actual version.

quick everyone send the ebay seller a message asking for better photos lol

tense since seen that videO........:(....i hope some one will say something good about him after gettinG in hanD.....waiting for pics

hay friends is there any difference come with regular n exclusive versions or both r going to be exactlY same

but the bars looked much better and with the correct color. it could be he lid up the statue or this is the actual version.

quick everyone send the ebay seller a message asking for better photos lol

The problem with that photo is that its far away. There is absolutely no close-up on it. How many people here are going to leave Ultron on 24/7 before the light burns out? Not many. :lecture

Wow, that video just says it all. And the comparison pic...wow. I thought Rogue was bad...this is just a catastrophe. I don't understand why things have gotten so bad so fast. I mean, the vampirella comi was perfect and it was released after Rogue. I hope future pieces aren't so terrible or my short collecting hobby will be coming to an end soon.

Here's hoping that this is just a rumour rather than a fiasco! :peace

Cheers,
Neo.

How can it be a rumour when there are actual pics & video? :dunno

Wow, that video just says it all. And the comparison pic...wow. I thought Rogue was bad...this is just a catastrophe. I don't understand why things have gotten so bad so fast. I mean, the vampirella comi was perfect and it was released after Rogue. I hope future pieces aren't so terrible or my short collecting hobby will be coming to an end soon.

The difference was that Vamp took almost a year to produce & Ultron 5 months.

Back