Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crud!!

I wanted this so much to be good! Now I'm going to reaping this..'let me show you guys how its going to look

Oh crud!!

I wanted this so much to be good! Now I'm going to reaping this..'let me show you guys how its going to look

So you likey like?

Yeah, not as bad as the other pics. There is definitley some light paint details that probably come out much better in person. This piece is no where near a homerun but not as bad as we first thought.

Its still bad..... *rolleyes*

Yeah, not as bad as the other pics. There is definitley some light paint details that probably come out much better in person. This piece is no where near a homerun but not as bad as we first thought.

where is his ear......inGs hay XYX do u liked him in person.....coz i m the one who is keeping him in my collection

I haven't removed the ears or anything else from the box.
Ultron is "ok" :monkey1 but it's far from what was shown from Sideshow's site, which is pretty disappointing.

Feel bad for the newer collectors like yourself though, coming in to the hobby with lackluster releases like this. :slap

A word of advice though, save your money from these newer releases unless in hand pics really wow you & just get the older pieces that Sideshow released.

So are the abs the same color as the rest of him? :dunno

Ear flaps? :dunno

Yes. Abs are the same as everything else.

Why are his abs and cables not more shining metal looking, he has one big porcelin like finish to him.

Shame really, he's such a bad ass otherwise.

IDK, still looks as bad as the video to me.

LOL at allergic reaction comment. :lol

Im going to paint the whole thing like this

e044ef34.jpg

The arm attaches via peg & not magnet which I didn't like.
So does he ears. Only magnetic part are the circular things used to attach the cape. Best part of the piece is the base.

The box is pretty big but narrow, almost the same as Rogue's.

I'd take that advice until I saw what the Doom PF is going for. :horror

Well that's the peak of Sideshow Marvel. :lol
But if you saved your money from this one & let's say Rogue, you're 1/3 your way to Doom.

This is what I have a problem with when the light up is off. Those god awful orange over spray around Ultrons eyes. They should have made it clean looking. Looks like he's having an allergic reaction to something.

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

Wow that orange over spray looks terrible. Reminds me of my fingers after eating too many Doritos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was gonna go out... but there's snow outside.
IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

I hate to sounds like a broken record but wow this paint job make the pf look so cheap looks like its made of plastic. Thank You for the the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back