Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know it is not marvel, but wasnt the lord of darkness set at 1000? wonder if venom will be high as well...

As positive as the initial reaction was, and that it took nearly 24 hours to sell out (with only 10 left it will be sold out within next 2 hours), I'm guessing A higher than expected ES. I hope SS proves me wrong though.

I love the pose on this piece, its so much more dynamic. The tongue is better on the 1:1 but i say for half the size and 7x or 8x less in price Im ecstatic to settle for this version

well i hope that everyone got one, and there's no excuse for anyone later on, that wishes that they could of gotten one. after all it's not like it sold out in 8 minutes.

i figure this would b gone in hours, wasnt that the case with the sabretooth?? i expect a high es, but yes a carnage ANYTHING is needed from SS

not me.......just venom for now, if i had interest in sabretooth as a character i would grab him, but venom is the only one i really like in this line so far

what about a carnage bust?:naughty:naughty:naughty

for sure i would, i was just sayin that even though im getting a venom lsb doesnt mean im goin 2 get hooked on the rest of the line cause frankly i could care less bout the other pieces produced before venom :gun

Back