Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for sure i would, i was just sayin that even though im getting a venom lsb doesnt mean im goin 2 get hooked on the rest of the line cause frankly i could care less bout the other pieces produced before venom :gun

Yea the only other LSB I liked before Venom was Sabretooth, I missed him though :monkey2

Exclusive ES of 400. That's a lot lower than I thought it would be considering how many ppl were ordering it.

yeah thats what i was thinking, so even though its higher than the rest, this one is by far the best, so really the es doesnt even matter

So back on Topic 400 Pieces I thought there might have been about 500 but 400 is a good enough Ed size

I prefer the 150 like Sabertooth..

Bodie=Rare Whore

I agree 100% (about the ES that is. :lol) I was just thinking of the good ol' days when the Daredevil Ex. was released with an ES of 100. Now that's an ES fit for an Exclusive. I mean 400 isn't a lot, but compared to some of the great LSB's Sideshow's put out, Venom of all pieces should have been more limited IMO. Then again, higher ES = more sales = more potential profit.

I think the line is probably starting to catch on, which explains the ES starting to rise. You can see there's a lot more conversation just here in the forums alone.

400 is still really low considering how many pieces get made for other lines. The real question is how many regular will be made. I was kind of shocked to see how many Stealth IM LSBs were made.

this and the Sabretooth one are the 2 LSB I cant cancel.....:monkey2

I just cancelled my Ex of this piece due too the shape of the economy at the moment and the low NZ$, it broke my heart too do it but in the long run it'll be for the best :monkey2

I just cancelled my Ex of this piece due too the shape of the economy at the moment and the low NZ$, it broke my heart too do it but in the long run it'll be for the best :monkey2

that sucks man, i just checked on your $$ compared to the us$, :horrorholy sht batman:horror that's even worse than our canadian dollar was 3-4 years ago. i think at the worst, ours was at about .65, now we're at about .88-.90 and with shipping, that's one exspensive bust.

that sucks man, i just checked on your $$ compared to the us$, :horrorholy sht batman:horror that's even worse than our canadian dollar was 3-4 years ago. i think at the worst, ours was at about .65, now we're at about .88-.90 and with shipping, that's one exspensive bust.

Yea I'm so bummed at the moment I feel like crying :monkey2
I'm really hating this economy at the moment :monkey4
Oh well I hope the Regular Venom LSB will be available after the Economy picks up......:confused:

Well, LSBs are GC friendly. So that could always save you some $$

Last edited:
I'm a big Venom mark, so this is hard for me. I don't really have any interests in Busts. As I'm focusing more of my attention and $$$ to PF's and Statues in the Marvel line. However, this piece looks great, and is hard for me to pass up. Going to have to think about it. Not sure how it would fit in with the collection I hope to build, considering it would be the only bust, as I don't plan on buying any others.

Back