Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cancelled my Ex of this piece due too the shape of the economy at the moment and the low NZ$, it broke my heart too do it but in the long run it'll be for the best :monkey2

I know, it sucks for the AU$ as well.
Things will get cancelled.

But I'm gonna keep it on PO and see how everything goes.

i was just checking all of my orders to see when everything was scheduled to be delivered and i see this one says jan 09, i wonder if it's going to make it soon??

Didn't say anything about it coming in 30 days in the newsletter, nor did I get a notification yet by email

I'm guessing very late Jan-Mid Feb it'll start processing

i hopeing this comes within the same period as the thing lsb, and if they happen to stretch a few weeks apart, that would be good that way i can get them all at the same time to save on shipping and brokerage.
they're (ssc) already holding my moria orc, rogue for when mystique arrives, now if venom or Thing gets in here with an announcement then i can get them all together.:banana:banana

I'm on the waiting list for an EX. Hopefully it will convert like the Thing EX did.

i'm sure it'll convert for ya, even if the economy was better, 400 is a pretty large es for any lsb, even venom.

sht my WL's both converted for both Thing and Sabretooth and they each only had es's of only 150 i believe.

I canceled mine. I am done with LSBs. Theres just too much to buy.

I think Sabes and Venom are the best LSBs out there, Esp Sabes at a ES of 150.

sht my WL's both converted for both Thing and Sabretooth and they each only had es's of only 150 i believe.
AT 400, no one should have any problems converting.

I'm on the waiting list for an EX. Hopefully it will convert like the Thing EX did.

You'll get your wish. I'm going to cancel my Exclusive ever since I ran across a 1:1 Venom Bust. (Which I still can't believe happened, but nonetheless, did.) This LSB looks like it's going to be awesome though. :rock

yeah, most lsbs can be got on the cheap later, i just got a gray hulk for $140 shipped. i don't know if they can be had any cheaper than that.
this one has a WWWWWWWaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to big of es imo, it will be on GC forever.

the only way i would cancel on this is if i can't get it with a bunch of other items shipped at once from ssc, that way i save a bundle on brokerage and shipping. if i have to get it by himself then it just doesn't make sence to get him, cause it almost doubles the price of him by the time i get him.

I love this piece but if I could score a Venom 1:1, this would be gone.

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Venom Legendary Scale Bust – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 10 – 12 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 9 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Venom Legendary Scale Bust – Sideshow Exclusive (item #29611) from our Marvel collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 10–12 days.

Cancelled, way too much stuff this gets the unfortunate axe.

Back