Voorhees27's NEW collection setup THE FINAL CHAPTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing display !.
Which figure is that all the way to the left ?.

IMG_7602.jpg

No display stands for most of them - wow. Looks great that way but I'm not a risk taker like you

Hehe back in the day i'd never display things without their stands but its been a couple years now with no problems.

Those are some great pictures! I'm loving the HT figs! :rock

Thank you, sir!

Beautiful displays man. Damn I wish I had proper shelves.

Thanks dude. Get some Detolfs! Hehe.

These two photos are my favorite. Love the set up. Your collection has really grown over the last 6 months. Great choices in PF's too, just the essentials bro.

Thanks Chris. :hi5:

Looks awesome brother! Great set-up!

Thanks brother! :)

Awesome setup and collection brother,,,,cool and classy......:clap

Much appreciated, brother! :)

Collection is looking killer Roy!!!

Clean and classy. :clap

Thank you, Chase. :)

Awesome collection and i'm loving the VHS tapes under Robocop. :lol

:D you noticed, eh? Hehe I can't throw them out so I figured i'd use the bastards for something.

Amazing display !.
Which figure is that all the way to the left ?.

Thanks Tay, its an Eliot Stabler (Law & Order) custom ...........

IMG_7603.jpg

The jacket, shirt and pants are from the lot I bought off of you.

A fine update.

Needs more dolls through.

Thanks buddy. I agree, it'll get back to where it was, I just can't stop with the 1:1 pieces!

Beautiful set up man :clap Stabler turned out bad@ss, I'm still trying to free up some funds to put one together :(

Great update!!

I love that Endo with the two guns. Such a fantastic piece.

But I believe you are missing something ;) :rotfl:hi5:

Great collection. I love the way you display your figures, looks really sharp. I always get a bit of jealousy in me when I see someone with the HT Godfather in there collection ;)

Great collection. I love the way you display your figures, looks really sharp. I always get a bit of jealousy in me when I see someone with the HT Godfather in there collection ;)

Thanks man! :) I guess I was one of the lucky ones ............ and to think it retailed for like $160 and came with a ton of stuff. Those days are done. Btw awesome username, Raging Bull is my 2nd all-time favorite movie :rock

Back