Voorhees27's NEW collection setup THE FINAL CHAPTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7269.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Awesome Vorhees:rock I need another T-1000 myself.

Thank you for the kind words. The T-1000 on the left with hook arms still needs the proper parts (shirt, T, Utility belt) I may just scratch the 4th though.

Great collection you got here bro! Love the set-up w/ your detolf cab & framed movie posters.:clap:clap I really envy your HT Rocky III, Rambo III & I (M65 Jacket Version) as I'm currently lookin' for them..hoping to find these old HTs soon. :impatient:

TFS! :peace

Great collection you got here bro! Love the set-up w/ your detolf cab & framed movie posters.:clap:clap I really envy your HT Rocky III, Rambo III & I (M65 Jacket Version) as I'm currently lookin' for them..hoping to find these old HTs soon. :impatient:

TFS! :peace

Thank you! I remember the good ol' days buying all my Rambo's for under $100. Oh wait, uh, sorry for rubbing it in :lol Just keep your eyes open, a good deal with pop up soon i'm sure. :) You're more likely to find a better deal here on this site than on Ebay. Theres some good deals to be found here. Good luck.

:hi5:
:mad: Be nice Colossus. I've been doing Nutri-System and pilates for the past three weeks and I'm down 2 dress sizes. :lecture

:eek: You have me at a Disadvantage Flosi, your a Lady I thought you were a Guy, WOW!, Excellent, then I take it all back and I beg for your forgiveness.

Sincerely Al

Back