Voorhees27's NEW collection setup THE FINAL CHAPTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I remember the good ol' days buying all my Rambo's for under $100. Oh wait, uh, sorry for rubbing it in :lol Just keep your eyes open, a good deal with pop up soon i'm sure. :) You're more likely to find a better deal here on this site than on Ebay. Theres some good deals to be found here. Good luck.

Hahaha! It's ok. This is the price I have to pay cause I'm late in starting a HT collection (June '10).:slap Anyway, thanks for the encouragement! Keep it up! :wink1:

how's it going up there Roy? getting sick of the snow yet.:gah:

:monkey4 I say just damn the "W" word from now on. To answer your question i'm at my witts end with it. This winter was the hardest ever (work wise) My car looks like crap now too. I have dents, scuffs and cracks on all 4 corners.

No new updates?

Weak.

Damn you and your truth. :(

:monkey4 I say just damn the "W" word from now on. To answer your question i'm at my witts end with it. This winter was the hardest ever (work wise) My car looks like crap now too. I have dents, scuffs and cracks on all 4 corners.

. :(

well looks like this week we may finally be seeing some spring temps and water should be running everywhere. :yess:

NEW UPDATE: August 14, 2011 ................

I've recently moved most of my collection to down the hallway. Everything else (big pieces) is still in the t.v. room.

IMG_7599.jpg

IMG_7602.jpg

IMG_7600.jpg

IMG_7611.jpg

IMG_7618.jpg

IMG_7605.jpg

IMG_7547.jpg

IMG_7551.jpg

IMG_7542.jpg

Awesome setup and collection brother,,,,cool and classy......:clap

Back