Voorhees27's NEW collection setup THE FINAL CHAPTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it would be cool to have your ____ all over the house like I did, but I'd rather have one badass room like that.

Yeah its pretty neat, especially if you watch movies alot like I do. Its nice to have everything in one general area. Plus I have to abide to the world of compromise. :D

great setup!!

Thanks, man. :)

Love these pics! Congrats on a fine looking bunch of Terminators! :duff

And finally my Terminator collection is coming along nicely ..........

IMG_7275.jpg

IMG_7269.jpg

4 T-1000's?! :google

Great update !. :rock
I can see what you mean when you said we have similar set ups now. I always thought your collection was bad ass so that's great to me. :duff:D

Collection looks sick man! Very clean and lots of choice pieces...

BTW, until I saw this picture I never noticed the spec of chrome peaking through the T-800's forehead :rock
IMG_7245.jpg

Yeah, you don't want to get fired. :lol

My 3 month probation period was tough but i've been lucky I guess :lol

Great Great Terminator Collection as always Voorhees but Andy Dufresne aka Tim Robbins Very Very Cool, Congrats

Thank you colossus, Andy is a real good value piece but being that its my all-time favorite movie it makes it that more special. I just wish Art Figures would keep to their word and make "Red" They e-mailed me back in the day and said they were in fact making him. Nothing thus far.

Love these pics! Congrats on a fine looking bunch of Terminators!

4 T-1000's?!

Yeah I know, its a bit overdone .............. considering the price of the proper parts I need i'm soon to scrap the 4th anyway. I'll be using the TT for my upcoming Michael Corleone.

Great update !.
I can see what you mean when you said we have similar set ups now. I always thought your collection was bad ass so that's great to me. :duff:D

Yeah your setup looks very close .......... we just have killer taste is all. :rock

Collection looks sick man! Very clean and lots of choice pieces...

BTW, until I saw this picture I never noticed the spec of chrome peaking through the T-800's forehead :rock

Thanks, J. Actually the chrome look is indeed a spec of blood with a reflection of blue light. My bad :(

Awesome awesome update!

:rock

So you play with toys huh? :slap

Can you be more specific? I consider my johnson a toy too.

:monkey3

I can't help but think that T-1000 with the pointed finger is either:

a: waiting to be picked for the team.
b: hand up for a question to the teacher.

:D

Looks really good buddy. Nice collection. "The Shawshank Redemption" is one of my all-time favorites, very cool.

Thank you colossus, Andy is a real good value piece but being that its my all-time favorite movie it makes it that more special. I just wish Art Figures would keep to their word and make "Red" They e-mailed me back in the day and said they were in fact making him. Nothing thus far.

That would have been Great if they would have done "Red" aka Morgan Freeman and caught his likeness correctly, I am just picky about details like that. Today there are so many movies Morgan has been in, that I cannot believe no company has made him period, just to name a few Batman, Wanted, Unforgiven, Seven

Looks really good buddy. Nice collection. "The Shawshank Redemption" is one of my all-time favorites, very cool.

:rock thank you.

Colossus; said:
That would have been Great if they would have done "Red" aka Morgan Freeman and caught his likeness correctly, I am just picky about details like that. Today there are so many movies Morgan has been in, that I cannot believe no company has made him period, just to name a few Batman, Wanted, Unforgiven, Seven

I wish. It must be a tough license to acquire.

Great setup

Thanks!

Back