VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone needs to explain to VTS that in this pic Max is normal size but Furiosa is faaar away!
68f71ebf8e0c4162be0648bc4b557de0.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah bummer to see the height and scale difference between the two figures. Even with Max a bit in the background she's still clearly too small. Although at least she's not dwarfed as much as HT Rey was by Kylo Ren, and doesn't appear quite as tiny as Daenerys, so it's probably something I can live with.

Bizarre she only comes up to Max’s shoulder but I think the bones are there to make her look right, or at least I’m thinking optimistically.

Here're few more from VTS twitter...
it looks a bit better but still...the size seems downscale a lot...(pic#3)
the lighting do make a difference tho
I might still hang on to my PO

Realistically, it's a case of the Max figure being too tall. Hardy is somewhat short at 5' 9" and I'm sure VTS put him on one of their standard size bodies, which already tends to be be a slightly higher stature than other 12" bodies.

31925012_800344163506669_6438843991810113536_n.jpg

Holy hell -- its even worse!!!

Maybe if he comes down an inch and she goes up an inch. Long pegs for her are a MUST.

But that still doesn't solve the super slim body. She looks like that tween from Strange Things.

Yeah got to say very disappointed by the height. Wouldn’t mind but I have Max so standing next to each other is going to look a tad awkward. Might have to search for a taller body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the height of Max is fine, in fact one of the things that bugs me about the figure is that he looks underscaled compared to all my HT figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Though I’m disappointed, this was sort of expected... all female 1:6 bodies are idealized version of a teenagers wet dream. Nowhere near realistic. It’s awful.

I don't think this is a case of bad photos, it's just a figure that didn't turn out well. Woefully undersized, except for the mech arm which is ironically oversized.....and the best part of the figure. Sculpt is generic with poor paint.

I think the height of Max is fine, in fact one of the things that bugs me about the figure is that he looks underscaled compared to all my HT figures.

Really? I have mine next to several HT figures and he's clearly too tall. Maybe as much as an inch. So I could bring him down a bit. Hardy isn't a tall guy; more compact, stout.

Do you have yours next to Marvel figures -- like Iron Man, Thor and Captain America? Those are tall figures.

I don't think this is a case of bad photos, it's just a figure that didn't turn out well. Woefully undersized, except for the mech arm which is ironically oversized.....and the best part of the figure. Sculpt is generic with poor paint.

Yeah, I just don't see "fixing" this with long pegs. Needs a full new body with some size and height. And then it looks like the head won't match -- too under-scaled -- regardless of paint (since it will have to be repainted anyway).

Oh man disappointing.

Perhaps if we put hardy in a crouched position while she stands straight up it will look less out of scale?

Back