Wanderer's Wares

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Darth...not a patch on yours though mate...let's be honest!!

Well my girlfriend has inherited a set of drawers belonging to her gran who sadly had to move into a nursing home at the grand old age of 92. Putting them in the mancave has allowed me to release a couple of PF's into the open. I think they've been wasted sitting at the bottom of my cabinets obscured obscured from view...

c91a85a7.jpg

Although the Wolverine PF and Hulk comiquette are in different scales, I think they look superb paired up together :D

a8fd1370.jpg

eef7274f.jpg

45921762.jpg

Darkness PF. Still one of Sideshow's best efforts. Superb paint apps, sculpt & detail. :)

9b803ca0.jpg

1da5753d.jpg

Last edited:
Great Update; Wanderer, are we talking about the dark drawers the Hulk and Wolverine are displayed upon? they look really nice and Wow! your GF's Gran 92 amazing, the things that woman has seen in her lifetime

Hey man :) Yeah the dark drawers with the Marvel statues... Indeed, she's seen it all bless her. Thanks for the kind words as always ;)

Thanks man :) Ken aye! :( Ah well. I asked Sideshow to cancel my re-order and refund my deposit and to their credit they've done that. Just got a crazy shipping bill to pay to FedEx which I'm not happy with as I'm sure Sideshow can get it cancelled...
Anyway ordered the Batman PF to replace it :D

Great update! Love the robotec!!!

Yeah man, Macross/Robotec are classics ;)

Ah man that is quite a collection :)

What 1/6 Marvel Thing is that and did you customise him as he looks cool?

Thanks CBob. Yeah it's an old Horizon 1/6 Vinyl kit. The sculpts on them were superb. I painted him years ago and got my old mum to sew the vest on :)

Back