War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yup... this past weekend after the Pacquio fight. I liked it enough to pre-order the Destroyer after the movie. And today, I pre-ordered thor since there's no NRD..:lol.

You should go watch it when you get the chance if you haven't done so.

Yup... this past weekend after the Pacquio fight. I liked it enough to pre-order the Destroyer after the movie. And today, I pre-ordered thor since there's no NRD..:lol.

I got the exclusive Thor because the NRD went away as well! :yess:

Just Watch it yesterday. I will order the Destroyer later on probably thru Alterego can't put anymore Down payment but will surely get this one and the thor Hopefully Dec. or next year still have Cyclops, Predator LSB and Rogue on order :thud:

I got the exclusive Thor because the NRD went away as well! :yess:

Just pre-order Thor for now since there's no NRD :lol

Still have 3 payments on my WM. Thought about canceling for Destroyer but just don't have the will.......it is too nice of a piece to say no to it....

:drool can't stop staring on these statue this is my favorite one the details was superb :blissy

Yes, it is!

IMG_1742.jpg

Rn go put them back on the bottom shelf, stuffed in the corner of the room you never go in, before you break something :lol:lol:lol

Still have 3 payments on my WM. Thought about canceling for Destroyer but just don't have the will.......it is too nice of a piece to say no to it....
Wise move, brother. I'm sure you'll realize that you've made the right decision upon his arrival. I still have 3 payments left also. Gonna be a while. :impatient:

Back