War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF is your problem, quad?!? Set him free!!! :mad:

Lucky dog! Congrats, VS. Still flexin' mine. Might pay him off next with next month's paycheck. We'll see.

Thx Barb. :wave I had the extra dough (since I didn't buy ARH AP Thor) so I decided to end my FP early for this. I was glad SSC did the FP on this guy otherwise I might had forced to cancel it. :)

Now I have to wait for DD next month...... :monkey1

Thx Barb. :wave I had the extra dough (since I didn't buy ARH AP Thor) so I decided to end my FP early for this. I was glad SSC did the FP on this guy otherwise I might had forced to cancel it. :)

Now I have to wait for DD next month...... :monkey1
Yeah, I'm almost happy I snoozed and lost out on the Thor AP. That price is a bit higher than I expected. Not that it's not worth it, because it is huge and it does rock. Just more than I expected is all. And more than I can pay at this particular point in time too, ya know? So much coming up soon that I've laid the NRD down on. Guess I'll have to wait for the SS version, and know that I'll actually get a box with styrofoam with it. Still don't have a box for my ARH Leonidas AP. :(

Hope your WM shows up soon. My DD arrives tomorrow. :)

Yeah, I'm almost happy I snoozed and lost out on the Thor AP. That price is a bit higher than I expected. Not that it's not worth it, because it is huge and it does rock. Just more than I expected is all. And more than I can pay at this particular point in time too, ya know? So much coming up soon that I've laid the NRD down on. Guess I'll have to wait for the SS version, and know that I'll actually get a box with styrofoam with it. Still don't have a box for my ARH Leonidas AP. :(

Hope your WM shows up soon. My DD arrives tomorrow. :)

Yah I'm still waiting for my Cleo box. Personally I didn't think the ARH would exceed over $400. There was no way I could drop $535 (with shipping) all at once and have to wait 3 months for it. With the SDCC coming, this would had put a hole in my pocket. I can't fathom how much ARH Alexander the Great is with Horse at 1:4 scale. It would cost big bucks. :panic:

So I'm gonna expect great pics from you on DD. Do u have Elektra? If u do, please post pics of them together.

Yah I'm still waiting for my Cleo box. Personally I didn't think the ARH would exceed over $400. There was no way I could drop $535 (with shipping) all at once and have to wait 3 months for it. With the SDCC coming, this would had put a hole in my pocket. I can't fathom how much ARH Alexander the Great is with Horse at 1:4 scale. It would cost big bucks. :panic:

So I'm gonna expect great pics from you on DD. Do u have Elektra? If u do, please post pics of them together.
I'll be passing on Alexander.

Yeah, I have an appointment with Elektra to model with DD in my studio tomorrow. :)

Back