War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my replacement and look SS sent me a proto with Air Force logos :wink1: :rotfl

DSC09947.jpg

DSC09949.jpg

Last edited:
War Machine looks awesome Darthcollector, I'm glad you got a better replacement! We do need to see that machine gun as it really completed the War Machine look!

By the way where did you get those decals?

there's a guy on here that makes em. They look cool, but I have no interest in putting them on mine.

Pics updated and Firebird makes the decals. As you can see some will need to be re-sized and he should be fixing them soon.

there's a guy on here that makes em. They look cool, but I have no interest in putting them on mine.

Agreed. They stand out too much imo, very brand new/bright white while the setting of the piece is in battle, with dirt & debris splattered all over him. Just doesn't look right to me but kudos that go for it.

You can tone down the decals by using graphite pencil shavings from a pencil. Just have to rub it on with your finger to create the worn look. Alot of member have done that trick on the HT War Machine figure and it looks great.

I just need to fine tune a couple of the decals now.

ok just opened mine up finally after sitting almost a month and i have to say this thing is frackin awesome one of the greatest pieces ssc has made imo.

i guess this is why i still hang around in hopes that i'll receive a statue that really hits a home run for me, and this one is a grand slam.:yess:

ok just opened mine up finally after sitting almost a month and i have to say this thing is frackin awesome one of the greatest pieces ssc has made imo.

i guess this is why i still hang around in hopes that i'll receive a statue that really hits a home run for me, and this one is a grand slam.:yess:

That's great to hear Quadcent! Let's see some pictures now!

Back