War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be dancing Monday!:panic::panic::panic:

So you will get this monday or SSC will ship it on Monday? I ordered from secret compass but SSC will ship it directly to me. I can't wait for this, I hope this bad boy will be shipped on Monday.

That's a mighty fine looking maquette.
I just wish he had a more action oriented pose similar to the Mk.VI next to it.

Either way, this WM is badass.

My first Post....Comic book collector for years and just now getting into statues.....
War Machine is will be my First item directly from Sideshow...
I got the Mark VI from e-bay.
Can't wait to see them together.

.........I have to start posting something so I can get to the items for sale/trade section and send PMs.....so this is it......:wink1:

They're charging it Monday! I'll get it by the 13th:yess:

It takes that long to ship to NY? So I should get it before you then since I live closer from SSC. Really looking forward to this piece. I am not a big fan of waiting if I knew SSC will ship the EX first, I would have ordered the EX from them directly. Oh well, let's just hope we all get it with great quality :wink1:

It takes that long to ship to NY? So I should get it before you then since I live closer from SSC. Really looking forward to this piece. I am not a big fan of waiting if I knew SSC will ship the EX first, I would have ordered the EX from them directly. Oh well, let's just hope we all get it with great quality :wink1:

I don't many of these came with flaws, so I think that you chane at getting a keeper are through the roof...:1-1:

I don't many of these came with flaws, so I think that you chane at getting a keeper are through the roof...:1-1:

I hope so bro, btw did you watch LA last night? We are on fire bro, only 2.5 games behind SA now :yess::hi5:

I hope so bro, btw did you watch LA last night? We are on fire bro, only 2.5 games behind SA now :yess::hi5:

Boy!!! Did we not put a THUMPING on them last night...:yess: We are rolling and Bynum looks so good and that should be really scary for all our competitors.

Yeah takes about 5-6 businesses days...:slap:gah:

I hope my ex converts
It will. I got on the EX flexie waitlist a week and halfish ago, and my order converted within 2 days, so I think you're good. :hi5:
My first Post....Comic book collector for years and just now getting into statues.....

.........I have to start posting something so I can get to the items for sale/trade section and send PMs.....so this is it......:wink1:
NOICE! Congrats, brother!

PS:
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FORUM, TC!!! :rock

Man, the pics are so tempting me, but there is no way in Hades that I can pull the trigger. Just the thought that I could own two PF's or comiquettes for the price of this piece prevents me.

Welcome to the madness......:panic: :gah:

You will love it..... :yess::rock :banana

Welp, I bit the bullet hard this week! :horror

Ordered Hulkbuster Iron Man as my 1st Side Show piece not even a week ago who arrives Tuesday, and now I caved in and pre-ordered this War Machine maquette! :cuckoo::rotfl

I was too scared to pass it up! :panic:

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Back